Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need a job? Gis a job!

• 14-03-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

This thread will be for folks to put up links for jobs that are currently advertised, or for jobs they know are available at the time.

It is to be for this purpose only from here in, so that way everytime a new post is spotted in the thread folks will know that it is news of a vacant job position. For folks looking to find work or looking to change jobs I think the old thread was a little disheartening in that they often saw it containing new posts butwhen they checked the new posts were made up of chat.

But I also think the chat was very useful as it gave folks a chance to discuss work, unemployment, cvs and more, so with that in mind I will be creating a second thread that can be used for that sort of chat or for folks to ask/offer advice and support (of a non legal nature).

So this thread, which will be stickied, for advertised jobs only, and the Work chat thread will be for everything else from here in.

So get the job links flowing folk and let's try to help each other out

Below are a few useful links as suggested by shaane

FÁS job seeker in Limerick City

FÁS job seeker in Limerick County

Paul Partnership jobs bulletin (updated weekly)

Indeed (gathers jobs from every site and puts them in the one place)

Comments

Advertisement