Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Honey Mustard

• 05-11-2012 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

So as the title says honey mustard any favourite brands?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stroll

Anyone? Really thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The Drunk Accountant

Am I the only one that doesnt see honey mustard as a real mustard or am I being prejudiced against honey mustard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Am I the only one that doesnt see honey mustard as a real mustard or am I being prejudiced against honey mustard

It's not real mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Haven't seen it anywhere but then I haven't been specifically looking which is strange for me as anything claiming to contain honey I will buy.

Must do an oul' Google later, see if I can obtain grubby mits on something fancy from Amazon's Grocery, have it delivered via Parcel Motel...

Honey mustard sauces/dips are always nice, I have never met one I didn't like! Domino's one is just. the. best. ever. Can't say the same about the pizza...

Must try making my own honey mustard.

Funny how I'm using the word 'must' a lot on this forum...
    Must get back to work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

Anybody got a good receipe for making it up

• Advertisement
Advertisement