Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Getting to Renvyle House Hotel?

• 20-04-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Looking online there only seems to be one bus from Galway that can get you to Letterfrack a day and then requiring a taxi to get to the hotel... Are there any private buses etc. or something I have missed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,667 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You could check www.a-b.ie, but I don't think that there are any private buses, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Three of the Citylink Clifden buses go to Letterfrack. They drop you near Veldon's pub. You'd have to get a taxi from there too I *think* (not sure of the exact route).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Get the citylink. Depending on the day, might be quicker to get the taxi from Clifden than Letterfrack, but it's up to yourself. Enjoy your trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

If your staying in Renvyle House Hotel give them a ring and they'll give you a taxi number.

Advertisement