Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are the things you really wanted as a child?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Motherof123

I really wanted a dolls house I never got one I was promised a cousins one but that never happened !
    I have two girls now and they have one each I got great pleasure in buying them for their birthdays!
    Their little brother likes to play with them now he loves the little furniture and puts all the little people to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Motherof123

I also wanted a chemistry set and got it and when my mother realised it was real glass she said it's broke. And returned it to the shop. I was Devo
    She said those tubes were broken I had to return it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭AllForIt

To get away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Sky Sports. All I ever wanted to do was watch copious amounts of sport on Television. Now I do and I don't have to pay them a penny for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I dreamed of getting a 10 colour biro, my dreams came true on a holiday in Ballybunion. Some b1tch robbed it when I went back to school :mad:

41gmP72fk%2BL._SX355_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Military grade Walkie Talkies

main-qimg-7676a239ea8c167153bef224aa144c3a.webp

Mobile Phones weren't a thing then so the idea of communicating with your friend, who lived a couple of housing estates away, was thrilling.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I always wanted a worm farm but didnt want to be greedy so asked Santa for an empty jampot. Imagine my disgust when he brought me a doll and pram :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I always wanted an electric train set but it was never to be.

I had one of these but unfortunately the whole house was carpeted so it never worked properly haha.

I wanted a Furby, alas...

Advertisement