Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fedor vs Arlovski Jan 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm not surprised about there being no boxing, there were no Golden Boy guys able to fight on that date. At least, no boxers who boxing fans would pay to see

Arlovski's fight on CBS lost a lot of viewers, I think it was the biggest drop in the entire show. It'll be interesting to see if he can draw more than the last Affliction PPV got

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

They are two respectfull and humble guys. That's gonna make it hard to promote to the casual viewer.

Heart says AA overhand right KO, head says Fedor armbar round 2. Two of my fav fighters so really looking forward to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

AA striking is good but not great especially when he is put on the back foot.
    Looking forward to seeing how the sambo v sambo ground game will pan out- although Fedor's sambo is light years ahead of AA's.

Fedor by beautiful Armbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

This is going to be a fantastic fight. Although Fedor being a cyborg and not a human probably gives him the edge. I'm saying Fedor by decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

Arlovski just hasn't impressed me in ages and Fedor never fails to impress.
    For me, Arlovski is a bundle of unfulfilled potential.

I'm gonna say Fedor by TKO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

good fight, aa has the better striking and fedor has the better ground game. Will be a great 1.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Fedor by some kind of sub in the second round.

Advertisement