Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers to go back to Marathon ....

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,725 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

MrAbyss wrote: »
    Two and Two made in Tallaght

Two and Two bar was made in Cork, boi! HB, it was.
    (maybe in Tallaght, too)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,805 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Two and Two bar was made in Cork, boi! HB, it was.
    (maybe in Tallaght, too)

It was Urney before they were taken over by HB.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Rawr wrote: »
    I think I remember them pretending that the name change was due to "Jif" being too difficult for non-English speakers to say (and this having nothing to do with them sharing the name with a certain brand of lemon juice).

I then later in life I emigrate to Scandinavia, and loe and behold...."Jif" branded cleaning stuff in every shop....and not an "easier to pronounce" Cif to be seen anywhere. The Cheeky liars!

I moved of of home during the transition so I think I actually only had one bottle of Jif but its a better name

• Registered Users Posts: 20,876 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Should have renamed it to Gif, make it much less confusing to pronounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

They've left it too late I think, might as well just leave it now since the old name is a generation ago more or less.

Starbursts though should definitely change back to Opal Fruits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement