Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table tennis Limerick

• 02-09-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hey there

Anyone know of any table tennis clubs in the Limerick Area . I did hear before of one in UL but not sure if that still is there

Living in west Limerick, I heard something about one being in Abbeyfeale but just as easy for me to head to Limerick city.

Cheers
    Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

St. Michael's Sporting Club used to have a club in their building on Lower Cecil Street but I think they closed it. Maybe check with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

zulutango wrote: »
    St. Michael's Sporting Club used to have a club in their building on Lower Cecil Street but I think they closed it. Maybe check with them?

Thanks for that will def check it out. I think they only play snooker in there now.

Wondering about playing in UL aswell .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Robert97

Think they might play in the P.E hall UL, not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Entonces

sorry for resurrecting an old thread but...anyone ever find a club in limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Haven't found a club but I know they have a few tables in Delta Sports Dome in Ballysimon. Maybe they have a club too, not sure to be honest but might be worth investigating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement