Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Month Amazon Prime for £11.99

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Apart from Premier league, do you have see huge difference on variety of material available on Amazon Prime UK?

lots more to view on uk prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Apart from Premier league, do you have see huge difference on variety of material available on Amazon Prime UK?

Haven't really checked my main reason was to get prime for the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

So it looks like we can't access Amazon Music if we set our region to the UK to get the Premier League games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

So it looks like we can't access Amazon Music if we set our region to the UK to get the Premier League games?

Do you mean Prime Music or Amazon Music? Even with Prime membership, an Amazon Music subscription costs more on top of your Prime subscription (Prime Music is a subset of Amazon Music). Prime Music and the Premiership are both working for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

blastman wrote: »
    Do you mean Prime Music or Amazon Music? Even with Prime membership, an Amazon Music subscription costs more on top of your Prime subscription (Prime Music is a subset of Amazon Music). Prime Music and the Premiership are both working for me...

Thanks, I didn't realise there is a difference. How do you access Prime Music? Is there a Prime Music app? All I can find is the Amazon music app which is asking me for a payment method with a UK billing address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

It should work through the Amazon Music app, you just don't get the full selection you would get with an Amazon Music sub...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Anybody have issues with this 3 month offer being credited to their account?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

sy wrote: »

I dont understand what you mean here, when I signed up for this offer, they automatically cancelled my previous prime account and a new account was set up straightaway. I got a refund on any remaining time on my previous prime account and the new one is paid up till the 28th Feb I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

sy wrote: »

I noticed a charge for 7.99 from before Christmas despite paying the 11.99 at the end of November. Under my account it says I'm on the offer so don't understand why I was charged. Will get onto them about it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I dont understand what you mean here, when I signed up for this offer, they automatically cancelled my previous prime account and a new account was set up straightaway. I got a refund on any remaining time on my previous prime account and the new one is paid up till the 28th Feb I think.
    Hi. I paid my £11.99, I was about a week into my free month but was not credited with the 3 months. My subscription renewed at end of the one month trial. Have been on to them on 3 separate occasions and had to send screenshot of the offer ( they said there was no such offer !! and had no details of my £11.99 payment! )Sent screenshot and also statement from my Revolut account. One individual was quite nasty to me on the phone. I eventually got someone who apologized and said it would be sorted in 48 hours. Still waiting....not impressed. Lot of hassle for £11.99!!

• Advertisement

I don’t really understand what you are saying here. The offer to me was 3 months amazon prime for £11.99, I am a long time prime customer, when I availed of this offer, it automatically cancelled my previous prime account and set me up with a new prime account. Within a couple of days, I got a refund of a couple of quid which was obviously from my previous prime account.

From memory, this 3 month offer was available to everyone, there were a few on here who were saying that they weren’t eligible for it. I’d find it hard to see how someone who was currently on a free month trial would have also gotten this offer, but sometimes you never know with Amazon.

You should have received emails from Amazon confirming your new prime account when you availed of the offer, did you get any? Regarding your Revolut payment, when you go into it, does is actually say completed, reverted or pending?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I don’t really understand what you are saying here. The offer to me was 3 months amazon prime for £11.99, I am a long time prime customer, when I availed of this offer, it automatically cancelled my previous prime account and set me up with a new prime account. Within a couple of days, I got a refund of a couple of quid which was obviously from my previous prime account.

You're confusing accounts and membership. Your account is exactly the same, it's the prime membership that changed.

Yeah, I get that, but my original prime membership was cancelled and a new one commenced, apologies for using the term account instead of membership, but what I’m saying still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

What are people buying on Amazon Pantry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Ush1 wrote: »
    What are people buying on Amazon Pantry?

I don't believe you can use amazon pantry here in Ireland. I doubt it would be worth it to use Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Boarderr

It doesn't let me use pantry. If anyone knew a way without parcelmotel/similar that would be great!

Just a heads up to anyone who availed of this offer, you will need to cancel your prime account before your end date if you don't want to be charged £79 for the year. I dont think there is any way to select monthly without cancelling. My prime is due to be charged the yearly rate on the 28th Feb.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-00-06-21.png

Advertisement