Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help please?

Options
  • 31-12-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Iv posted on the mature student forum with no luck,im a 26 year old carpenter (limerick) and iv been thinkin about teaching however im not sure where to start or will my qualification (level 6 fetac, merit grade in carpentry and joinery) stand to me or will i have to start all over again :confused:... i want to teach in a secondary school woodwork and maybe technical drawing or else lecture in fas/fetac.iv done my leaving cert 390pts with little study very foolish in hindsight...I want to do a part time course as ill need to work to pay for course and living etc...i dont know where to start looking or what it is im looking for to get the ball rolling as i feel its now or never to do something about it.
    help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement