Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sportif Waterford CC 3 counties challenges

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

ashleey wrote: »
    That sounds like a tailwind home to me.

Yep, and hopefully thats the way it pans out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

Great day out today lads. Thanks for carrying me along.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

No worries at all, 193 in total signed up to both routes. Everybody seemed to have had a good day and plenty of complements for the men and women from the DSI gang for all the cake and sandwiches that were made.

Many thanks to all who supported our event today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 intheshed

Congrats to all who concerned, great day really enjoyed it great route 155k 5.5hrs cycle time + 30k getting to start and home. Great food stops loads to choose from to refuel.

Big thanks to the two Youghal cc lads who pulled me along from Ardfinnan to catch the big bunch before clogheen. Looking forward to next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

And I was going great until it turned into a Kilkenny Waterford race for the last few km.

On the bright side there's no Vee in the Leinster Loop next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭smalltalk

Great spin,well organised with good food stops.Well thought out route,good distance with a couple of decent climbs,great training for the skt. Well done to Sportif Waterford and Down syndrome Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Tonio

Great day. Excellent food stops. A big thanks to the group from Waterford CC for allowing me to ride with them most of the way. Would have been a long day for me without them. Clocked it at 158km. 5hrs 45 rolling - 6hrs 50 in total. Great day out. Thanks to the organisers.

Advertisement