Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-10-2019, 17:44   #16
glasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by yermandan View Post
Can confirm. Had mine a couple of months now and you can store 4gb on it for remote listening. The watch connects seperately to BT headphones.

Overall the watch is really excellent. I am using it with an s8+ Galaxy.

The battery lasts just about a day (5.30am wake up until 10pm at night) and charges unbelievably quick.

The only complaint I have is that the matt black paint has chipped around the sides and I have not dropped it or hit it off anything. I am contemplating returning it for a new one but have not got around to it yet.
the galaxy active watch 2 has only just come out for sale so not sure how you'd have it for two months - presume that you mean the first one? the second one is a decent upgrade over the first one.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
09-10-2019, 18:02   #17
vandriver

The bargain alert swiftly evaporates if you don't pay it off at once.
40% interest.
09-10-2019, 18:17   #18
glasso

eglobal will have it (active 2) soon enough for a big saving.

the first one (still not that old at all and not a bad watch) is there for less than €150 whereas littlewoods are looking for €225 for it.

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/catalo...=galaxy+active

no customs as comes through eu, about 10 days delivery.
Thanks from:
09-10-2019, 18:20   #19
Tzardine

I have used Eglobal before. Actually bought the first version of this watch for my wife, and an Honor phone from them.

Price is good if you dont mind to wait. Delivery is painfully slow though, well over a month for both orders I did. Nowhere near the 10 days they quoted.
(2) thanks from:
09-10-2019, 18:21   #20
glasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzardine View Post
I have used Eglobal before. Actually bought the first version of this watch for my wife, and an Honor phone from them.

Price is good if you dont mind to wait. Delivery is painfully slow though, well over a month for both orders I did. Nowhere near the 10 days they quoted.
I've put through 5 or 6 orders with them for phones and other stuff and never over 10 biz days.

some have had delays I've heard yes.

geekbuying and honor buy (v.quick as dhl next day) are quicker but less stock choice and not as cheap.

(need to look for European stock with these last 2 options)
Advertisement
09-10-2019, 18:22   #21
Tzardine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandriver View Post
The bargain alert swiftly evaporates if you don't pay it off at once.
40% interest.
Agreed, Littlewoods do gouge you on the interest. Although with this offer I was given the choice to pay nothing for 6 months, and free of interest if you did.
Thanks from:
09-10-2019, 18:24   #22
Tzardine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasso View Post
I've put through 5 or 6 orders with them for phones and other stuff and never over 10 biz days.

some have had delays I've heard yes.

geekbuying and honor buy (v.quick) are quicker but less stock choice and not as cheap.
I would say the certain of the big sellers are probably warehoused somewhere in Europe, but my two definitely came from China, and took ages. Their tracking is useless too. It is made up, scripted tracking info.

In saying that, I would use them if I was in no hurry for the item. The prices are untouchable.
(2) thanks from:
12-10-2019, 10:18   #23
Ben Done

Sorry folks, know it's not a BA, but is there any way of using this watch for card payments?

I read Samsung Pay doesn't work in Ireland - not sure if that's out of date info..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion