Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT CODES when will they be back??

• 04-10-2020 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all, does anybody know whether they still have the next online vouchers/codes these days?

Just went online to order a few sleep suits and it came to €80!! I find their sleep suits lovely but pretty expensive and remembered they used to do the online codes. Anybody know if they still do them and when they might be out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

I love there clothes also. Regular presents for my nieces and nephews with the codes years ago. Think there gone for good. It's years since they did them. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone can correct me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

I love there clothes also. Regular presents for my nieces and nephews with the codes years ago. Think there gone for good. It's years since they did them. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone can correct me!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Not a parenting thread folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement