Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shared Accommodation UL

Options
  • 15-06-2015 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone interested in looking for accommodation off campus near UL? Going there in September and I don't want to be in the house alone with older people :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Js1997

I am also hoping to go to UL is September and would be interested, I have plassey village deposited but that's costing over 4000 euro for the year, renting a house would probably only be half that and you wouldn't have to pay up front for it, only problem is you would want to find 4 or 5 to share with

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭maude6868

I'm also looking for a room for my daughter going into First Year if any group of First Years has a room to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Oiseen158

Hey, my sister is looking for some other first years to live with, same situation, villages are full and ridiculously priced! 4th year myself, been through it all and they're too cramped and not worth the money! PM ASAP, she's hopefully doing applied languages and would prefer just first years, and would like it sorted this weekend! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Joshsjmcd

Hi guys,I'm also starting first year in UL in september.Same situation as everyone here,booking the accommodation in February is way too early for on campus accommodation,especially not even knowing if you're going to be in UL pending CAO offers.
    Hopefully we can sort something out.
    Thanks everyone

Any first year girls needing one more to fill a house please pm me. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

If you haven't all already tried, join the current UL Freshers page, or even the older year ones. There's lots of people advertising rooms available, but also lots of people looking for rooms.

This is the 2014/15 one, don't think a 15/16 one has been set up yet.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/691348990950455/

Thanks a million, yeah there doesn't seem to be a 2015 one. I have been looking on it but not accepted yet still pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NEWROSSGIRL

Oiseen158 wrote: »
    Hey, my sister is looking for some other first years to live with, same situation, villages are full and ridiculously priced! 4th year myself, been through it all and they're too cramped and not worth the money! PM ASAP, she's hopefully doing applied languages and would prefer just first years, and would like it sorted this weekend! :)

Hey I'm looking for room for me and my friend also, if your interested in sharing a house Pm nd I'll give contact details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NEWROSSGIRL

Hey I'm also looking for 2 rooms for me and a friend, both starting in UL in September and looking to share with other 1st years :) if I could get 5 people could rent a house easily for cheap enough and near the college, PM if interested, iv got a house already lined up

• Registered Users Posts: 14 anita12345

Hi my son is also going into first year in UL and would be interested in sharing a house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 anita12345

Hi just wondering if you're still looking for someone to share a house? My son is going into first year and is looking for a room?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

looking for a room for my daughter, who is going into First Year in UL, if anyone has anything

Advertisement