Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 10-pack CD-R's with cases in Lidl

• 25-06-2003 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

There are 10 packs of 700MB Maxell CD-R's for €6.99 (or I may be wrong and it might be €7.99 :() in slim cases in Lidl ... got some at the weekend in Lidl in Killarney ....
    (I know there is better value getting 100 of em on a spindle, even in Compustore, but I for one always get cases with my CD-R's / RW's)

(Anyone can confirm the price? / max speed?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,874 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They always have cheap good quality ones at Aldi (just at the counter).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Originally posted by BigEejit
    (Anyone can confirm the price? / max speed?) [/B]
    they used to have Octron CD-R's, but now they're Maxell, 700MB, 48x, 10 pack in slim cases for an incredible €6.99. i get 'em all the time. they're pretty good quality too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Aye, 6.99 it is.

Tesco also have a similar offer going, 6.99 for 10 pack of strand CD-R's in jewel cd-cases up to 40x. Im not sure if its a nationwide offer, but its definetly in the Poleberry Waterford Branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Komplett Have 10 cd's with slimline cases for €3.79! Verbatim for €5.90. I know theres delivery charges and that but if ur buying in bulk or somethin else like a hard drive with it ........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Originally posted by k.oriordan
    They always have cheap good quality ones at Aldi (just at the counter).

€7.49 at aldi, for 10 with slim line jewel cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Peats In city centre yo can get single "Verbatim CD-R 48 x" for 70 cent with a slim case :) excellent !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I have been buying the Imation (CD-R 700MB 48x) spindles in Argos. You can get 25 for 15.99, and 50 for 22.99. I've never had a coaster (out of about 100 discs). They are also doing a 3 for 2 offer on the 25 disc spindles.

Highly recommend them, and this is coming from someone who only used Verbatims, and nothing else.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

IT Direct downtown have 20 packs of Verbatim's in slimcases for about 13.00€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭XbLaDe

The 100 no name packs on Komplett are about 23c per cd .. + postage.

Excellent cd and great for over burning. Ive gone through about 300 since i started using them with no duds .....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Sony 30pk Spindle - 800mb edition availbele from elara @ €12.40!!

See Here

• Advertisement

Just found the best value CD-R's on the net...

saw an ad in an old PC MAG so I decided to giv em a try

100 CD-R Media.co.uk Grade A 80min/700mb 48x - Bulk Wrapped

£22 sterling inc delivery to Ireland.

That is near unbeatable...

If your in NI it only costs 18

http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Murderer - Komplett beat that when you consider Sterling - Euro makes yer price 33 euro's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

does lidl have a homepage? (for ireland)

Originally posted by buddy
    Murderer - Komplett beat that when you consider Sterling - Euro makes yer price 33 euro's.

Spose
    Originally posted by wook
    does lidl have a homepage? (for ireland)

I dont think so... they have a UK one though ( http://www.lidl.co.uk )

Advertisement