Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

My question is.........did they really come from Spain?

I think mine came all the way from Dublin. :)

Shipped 07 January, wearing them 08 January.

• Administrators Posts: 53,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

lassykk wrote: »
    Before anyone drops a large chunk on noise cancelling headphones try them out first for as long as possible.

I bought a set of QC35ii a while back and I have to use them with the noise cancelling off as they give me a pressure headache. Apparently its not completely uncommon.
    Bose have a 30 day no-questions-asked 100% refund policy if you end up not liking them if you buy directly from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

awec wrote: »
    Bose have a 30 day no-questions-asked 100% refund policy if you end up not liking them if you buy directly from them.

Sadly, I did not do that. Bought them in the airport before a long trip!

I bought direct for their Bluetooth in ear headphones that I bought for running but the wind noise in them is appalling so I sent them back and it is a painless process!

I'll stick to the old fashioned wired in ear ones for running which are fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Has anyone gone from these back to the QC 30 or something similar in earbud rather than over ear form?

I have the original QC35s and love them, travel a lot so use the noise canceling for it's intended use, but they are just a bit big and I often leave them behind. I'd love something similar but more pocket sized, ideally wireless too as wired earphones annoy me.

Also, anyone know how much the version 1 of these are going for second hand very good condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Pique

Check out the AKG N60NC. I have a pair and really like em.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Has anyone gone from these back to the QC 30 or something similar in earbud rather than over ear form?

I have the original QC35s and love them, travel a lot so use the noise canceling for it's intended use, but they are just a bit big and I often leave them behind. I'd love something similar but more pocket sized, ideally wireless too as wired earphones annoy me.

Also, anyone know how much the version 1 of these are going for second hand very good condition?

You want to sell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

4motion wrote: »
    You want to sell it?

More considering how much I might get if I did.

I love them, but often find I've left them at home when I am looking for them as they are a bit big being over-ear.

I've just ordered a pair of Bose SoundSport Free true wireless - but still travel every week and long haul every month or two so not sure what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

whats the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 and BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II ? worth the price difference ? its double the price........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Pique

whats the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 and BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II ? worth the price difference ? its double the price........

35s have Bluetooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

its double the price for wireless... and the sound quality is slightly inferior..... thats not worth twice the price !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 westside

More considering how much I might get if I did.

I love them, but often find I've left them at home when I am looking for them as they are a bit big being over-ear.

I've just ordered a pair of Bose SoundSport Free true wireless - but still travel every week and long haul every month or two so not sure what to do

I use the in ear qc 20s and they are very good. The nois cancelling feature is probably not as good as the over ear options but the trade off is that these fit in your pocket!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Online still the cheapest to get qc 35s. Is there a site to monitor price drops?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭pedatron

Mine have just been dispatched from Amazon.es. Hoping to have them in the next few days. Very excited as it's my first time putting serious money into a pair of headphones. Tried them in the airport recently and it convinced me I really wanted a pair! Almost bought them there and then for 400 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

zweton wrote: »
    Online still the cheapest to get qc 35s. Is there a site to monitor price drops?

Camelcamel is probably the most well known site, you can have them email you if a product goes below a desired price.

Keepa is good also, it's a browser extension. I'm sure there are loads more too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

pedatron wrote: »
    Mine have just been dispatched from Amazon.es. Hoping to have them in the next few days. Very excited as it's my first time putting serious money into a pair of headphones. Tried them in the airport recently and it convinced me I really wanted a pair! Almost bought them there and then for 400 euro!

How did you get on with delivery? Thinking of taking the plunge on .es, they're 259 at the moment. Did you ship them direct to your address?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

westside wrote: »
    I use the in ear qc 20s and they are very good. The nois cancelling feature is probably not as good as the over ear options but the trade off is that these fit in your pocket!

I have the QC35’s but last week I bought the QC20’s as needed something that would fit in pocket on a night out instead of bringing the overhead 35’s...good decision so far!

Boradriver wrote:
    How did you get on with delivery? Thinking of taking the plunge on .es, they're 259 at the moment. Did you ship them direct to your address?

Came straight to my own address. No issues at all. Loving them so far to be honest. Had to turn down the noise cancelling to low as I had a slight issue with the pressure on my ears! It's perfect for me on low! Might go back to full noise cancellation next week and see do I still have the issue

Came straight to my own address. No issues at all. Loving them so far to be honest. Had to turn down the noise cancelling to low as I had a slight issue with the pressure on my ears! It's perfect for me on low! Might go back to full noise cancellation next week and see do I still have the issue

That's great. You get used to it after a while, they're great on a bus/luas at full NC.

Boradriver wrote:
    That's great. You get used to it after a while, they're great on a bus/luas at full NC.

I'm getting a train next weekend and am genuinely looking forward to trying it out! What has my life become?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

Having owned a pair of QC 35 v 1 for over a year i can safely say it is one of my best purchases.
    I dont think battery level has ever dropped below 50% in that time.

Great build quality, and i wouldn't dream of getting on a plane or train without them .
    It really is a game changer. only 2 weeks ago i was on a flight with over 15 babies on it and i was able to block them out with music at only half volume.

Only drawback is i cant use them for exercising as the sweat would soak into the top cushion.

Would recommend at any price.

• Advertisement

I'm getting a train next weekend and am genuinely looking forward to trying it out! What has my life become?

Haha well, it'll be a peaceful journey at least :) Think I'm gonna order mine tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bluenose1956

I’ve been using my QC35ii for a couple of weeks now. I find the sound quality is excellent and they are very comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

How did you get it to ship to Ireland? It looks like they will only ship to Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭mun1

duckmusic wrote: »
    How did you get it to ship to Ireland? It looks like they will only ship to Spain.

I got mine last week from Amazon.Es and the blue set didn’t ship to Ireland but the other two colours did.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

mun1 wrote: »
    I got mine last week from Amazon.Es and the blue set didn’t ship to Ireland but the other two colours did.

That was the problem! Thanks, I have ordered them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭ablelocks

is there a non-noise cancelling version of these - tried on a pair and the "pressure" didn't feel comfortable. I don''t think I need noise cancelling as a feature...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I see they are also €259 in Media Market Spain. I'm going to Spain for Easter I'll pick up a pair then :)

https://www.mediamarkt.es/es/search.html?searchProfile=onlineshop&searchParams=&channel=mmeses&storeId=121956&langId=-5&query=Bose&search-submit=Buscar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭peteb2

ablelocks wrote:
    is there a non-noise cancelling version of these - tried on a pair and the "pressure" didn't feel comfortable. I don''t think I need noise cancelling as a feature...

No. You want the Bose sound link II.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭ablelocks

peteb2 wrote: »
    No. You want the Bose sound link II.

thanks - good reviews on amazon and cheaper too, might consider later in the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

ablelocks wrote: »

The ANC is optional, you don’t have to use it!

Advertisement