Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC 242: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Dustin Poirier [7 Sep, 19:00]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Caved and paid the €30. Couldn't handle a stream buffering or being cut off and scrambling for a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cupp3r

dulux99 wrote: »
    Caved and paid the €30. Couldn't handle a stream buffering or being cut off and scrambling for a new one.

None of them are cutting all really good and clear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    The purchase page in sky doesnt have price. Is it 24 euro?

Jaysus 29.99 **** chancers

And £19.95 in the UK (€22 at todays exchange rate). BT are robbing Irish customers. It's an outrageous exchange rate that they are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Ah man, the more people do this the more we are stuck with PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Same.

If you gave me choice of any fight in any division for a main event I would still pick this one. Cannot wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Dustin Poirier by KO/TKO
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Same.

If you gave me choice of any fight in any division for a main event I would still pick this one. Cannot wait.

Tony says hello :P

Same.

Really? Of any fight you'd make this?

Tony says hello :P
    Cupp3r wrote: »
    Really? Of any fight you'd make this?

Yep. Dustin is my favourite fighter.

Him v Khabib with a chance to take his 0 is as good as it gets for me.

Technically this is one of the last I'd made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Dustin Poirier by KO/TKO

Personally I think there are dozens of better matchups. Even Cowboy v Gaetjhe looks better

• Advertisement

I trained with taisumov in Thailand. Great fighter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Checking out of here will get to see it somehow at a later date and stay off social tonight

Personally I think there are dozens of better matchups. Even Cowboy v Gaetjhe looks better

Each to their own.

Looking forward to that as well obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Instead of buying the fight buy am IPTV sub. Mines crystal clear as usual.

ASOT wrote: »
    Instead of buying the fight buy am IPTV sub. Mines crystal clear as usual.

Expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Expensive?

Dopends on the type of features/interface you want but a years sub can be got for as little as the cost off this ppv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Khabib Nurmagomedov on Points
    Anyone else having issues viewing this through sky sports box office ? Staring at a blue screen the past half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Dopends on the type of features/interface you want but a years sub can be got for as little as the cost off this ppv.

Stupid question, but what do you run an IPTV on? You need some sort of box?

This is my wife's account she sees me getting more subs I'll be in a tent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Beersmith wrote: »
    Ah man, the more people do this the more we are stuck with PPV.

Meh, I disagree. They're gonna screw the "hardcore" fans no matter how many or how few order it, imo. I'll never pay for one late at night , I'll be torrenting those.

• Advertisement

ricero wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues viewing this through sky sports box office ? Staring at a blue screen the past half an hour

Your missing a good opener

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Serious gas tank on Ferreira.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Insufficient credit left on viewing card it says when I try to buy it

Nightmare - wife’s account and she’s not here to ring them - I’ll be relying on here to stay updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Khabib Nurmagomedov on Points
    Your missing a good opener

Working now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

What time do you reckon Kabib will be on?

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    What time do you reckon Kabib will be on?

It's said above ha. Nobody must read the threads. 9. Or 930

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Personally I don’t really understand why there seems to be as much interest in this fight on this forum as there was for the Mcgregor fights.
    I think partly is just a backlash against Conor. I for one will not abandon him when he is at his lowest, I look forward to his redemption.
    Khabib is a great character you can not deny that, his delivery of English alone and what he says will fill small stadiums if he was to ever go down that speaker/speech road and earn him more millions. But his fighting style can be too safe most of the time, basically get you to ground as quick as possible, lock up all the opponents strengths and pound him to oblivion.

Nasty elbow.

Good luck to that nose.

Personally I don’t really understand why there seems to be as much interest in this fight on this forum as there was for the Mcgregor fights.
    I think partly is just a backlash against Conor. I for one will not abandon him when he is at his lowest, I look forward to his redemption.
    Khabib is a great character you can not deny that, his delivery of English alone and what he says will fill small stadiums if he was to ever go down that speaker/speech road and earn him more millions. But his fighting style can be too safe most of the time, basically get you to ground as quick as possible, lock up all the opponents strengths and pound him to oblivion.

People are mma fans, not just Conor fans. I personally will hold out not to see his redemption. He's a busted flush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

There's interest for numerous reasons, especially as it's more accessible due to the time it's on at too

Advertisement