Originally Posted by TestLink
My 17" Samsung laptop died. Shoping around for a new one. I would never ever go via the Samsung route again. Also have bad experience with Acer.
1. Intel Hexa Core or Octa Core Processor
2. Nvidia GTX / RTX with min 6 Gb memory
3. SSD storage
4. Min 16 Gb RAM
1. May I know which brand of laptop is the best considering reliability, build quality, performance etc?
2. Can anyone please suggest the cheapest online stores (EU based) for laptops?
3. Any AMD laptops that meet the above specs?
I'll just let you know my experience with my own laptops and might be of help in your decision.
Had a 2011 Lenovo ideapad Y560: a good performing laptop for gaming and media usage yet the hinge broke after a few months so not a great build quality.
Bought a 2013 Asus N56, the screen, sound quality and build quality where superb compared to its price. overall had a great experience with the Asus brands.
Have a 2019 Dell XPS 15, nice build quality, odd loud fan noise here and there but I think thats due to its sleek form factor. A good quality laptop but saw my friends having issue with Dells after sale service.
all in all out of the three brands I use I'd recon Asus was the best bang for your buck experience!