Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

De Bhál wrote: »
    Sorry, in all honesty I barely know who Katie Price is but I've no idea who Rachel Stevens is.

Is it yer wan that used to be in S Club 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,126 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Sorry, in all honesty I barely know who Katie Price is but I've no idea who Rachel Stevens is.

you are really missing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

El Weirdo wrote: »

Yeah, Katie has a hatred for her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭De Bhál

looks like it yes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Stevens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭De Bhál

MMyers wrote: »
    Yeah, Katie has a hatred for her

This is a thread for posts you see which are dumb or great on Facebook. Not a thread for discussing celebrities arguing.

• Advertisement

This is a thread for posts you see which are dumb or great on Facebook. Not a thread for discussing celebrities arguing.

There was no arguing, Katie destroyed Rachel, Rachel was left embarrassed and humiliated

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

To be fair, I'd imagine that the type of people who give a shit about celebrities arguing make a lot of dumb Facebook posts.

To be fair, I'd imagine that the type of people who give a shit about celebrities arguing make a lot of dumb Facebook posts.

I wouldn't know much about facebook, i don't use it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

This is the reality of the dairy industry, plain and simple. It's time to move on. #dairyisafeministissue

Followed by a photo of a see-thru pregnant cow.
    Wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Crisco Disco ?

Very happening place back it the day, whether you were gay or straight it was one of the places to be on a Saturday night.Club Zanzibar out in NJ was another great place. Don't have those kinda atmospheres in todays clubs.

Got to see a few famous faces in those places as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

You blue belly rotten mouth yes i was getting married before and yes i did runaway with alan But i wasnt getting married when i ranaway with alan ,Blue belly Stretch Marks The Cheek Of U Dirty Hole To Give Me Scandal Go With The Boys In School ,,Atleast When I did Runaway With Alan He Had The Dacency To Marry Me And Make An Honest Woman Out Of Me Whats Christy Blue belly doing to u going with u like the whore u are 😂😂Dirty Arse , u that was like an owl bike they way u were getting rided around moate Rotten mouth The cheek of u to give scandal ,, did ur sweld boyfriend get back to my Husband yet with a date no blue belly he didnt 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Dare I ask what a blue belly is?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

You blue belly rotten mouth yes i was getting married before and yes i did runaway with alan But i wasnt getting married when i ranaway with alan ,Blue belly Stretch Marks The Cheek Of U Dirty Hole To Give Me Scandal Go With The Boys In School ,,Atleast When I did Runaway With Alan He Had The Dacency To Marry Me And Make An Honest Woman Out Of Me Whats Christy Blue belly doing to u going with u like the whore u are 😂😂Dirty Arse , u that was like an owl bike they way u were getting rided around moate Rotten mouth The cheek of u to give scandal ,, did ur sweld boyfriend get back to my Husband yet with a date no blue belly he didnt 😂😂

Ethnic Minority?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

sweld boyfriend ??

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Ethnic Minority?

How did you guess!

Dare I ask what a blue belly is?

I'm wondering if maybe it's something similar to yellow-belly, as in a coward?

Probably more to do with stretch marks and veins.

Well now I'm sorry I asked.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Well now I'm sorry I asked.

We are sorry you asked too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

sweld boyfriend ?

So will there be a bare knuckle flight over this?

• Advertisement

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but if you want great status on social media check out the iron shiek twitter account. Ex wrestler in his 80's cutting promos on everyone and everything. Google insanely hilarious iron sheik tweets of 2014, no one touches this guy when it comes to social media

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but if you want great status on social media check out the iron shiek twitter account. Ex wrestler in his 80's cutting promos on everyone and everything. Google insanely hilarious iron sheik tweets of 2014, no one touches this guy when it comes to social media

I think my brother was telling me something about him ages ago. Don't think it was on Twitter though. YouTube maybe. Can't remember.

Tammy! wrote: »
    I think my brother was telling me something about him ages ago. Don't think it was on Twitter though. YouTube maybe. Can't remember.

He's on both. He's seriously not right in the head. Youtube Marty Jannetty Iron sheik story, it will give you an insight into how Sheik lives in a wrestling world constantly

Great call, M. Some unhinged but hilarious stuff.

tweet-the-iron-sheik-cathe-ironsheik-kate-upton-fridge-tits-901044.png

That's just one of many insane tweets. He threatened Justin Beiber and Chris Brown and called Miley cyrus scrammbled egg tits

sweld boyfriend ?

So will there be a bare knuckle flight over this?

Only if Blue Belly has the dacency to get back to Alan with a date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

He's on both. He's seriously not right in the head. Youtube Marty Jannetty Iron sheik story, it will give you an insight into how Sheik lives in a wrestling world constantly

I just watched him getting wound up on Howard Stern about Hulk Hogan :/ :pac:

Tammy! wrote: »
    I just watched him getting wound up on Howard Stern about Hulk Hogan :/ :pac:

Youtube Iron Sheik scooter. It's class

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

All going well and nothink elase going wronge we will be open this saterday the 23th 80s fancey dress ever staff will be dressed up DJ stan bang out the tunes looking forward to it long time coming see ye all soon

Doing the unpossible

• Advertisement

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Doing the unpossible

I hope that person isn't responsible for 'doing up' flyers and invites.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement