Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Found some earphones yah.My other ones broke and i love listening to music.And x factor later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

My little doggies are non shed and I cut their hair around Halloween, when the weather was turning cold and I knew I'd have to get them a little jumper. Dog clothes are ridiculously expensive so I thought I'd try the baby section in Penneys. I found two lovely Santa dresses and with a bit of alteration, they are perfect. I brought them for a walk to the Christmas market yesterday and there was a game stall with some women in Santa dresses. Turns out they are the same as the doggies. Of course I had to get a picture. Here you go. Enjoy :D

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    My little doggies are non shed and I cut their hair around Halloween, when the weather was turning cold and I knew I'd have to get them a little jumper. Dog clothes are ridiculously expensive so I thought I'd try the baby section in Penneys. I found two lovely Santa dresses and with a bit of alteration, they are perfect. I brought them for a walk to the Christmas market yesterday and there was a game stall with some women in Santa dresses. Turns out they are the same as the doggies. Of course I had to get a picture. Here you go. Enjoy :D

Gorgeouos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My grandmother turning 90 today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was at a wake this afternoon, an elderly neighbour. He was s lovely kind person who would do anything for anyone. Lots of local people sitting around swapping stories and memories of him. I'm sure it was a comfort to his family to know he was so beloved by all .

• Advertisement

Eating a twirl bar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Painted toenails and taken care of feet. When you forget, then see them first thing in the morning, and yes of course I said "Are those my feet?!"

I got a new tablet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My poor mam had another rough day dealing with that rotten brother of mine, so I brought her a catch bar and seeing her smile made me TH, she was so appreciative of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Brought the kids to the swimming pool today. Delightful to see the small man's confidence grow as he swam unaided. :)

• Advertisement

Almost choked at dinner when someone while talking earnestly and rapidly, mispronounced "Julius Sneezer". Very proud that I was the last one to dissolve in laughter for once. I 've never been good at keeping a straight face. I didn't last much longer when himself says "Julius Sleazer, I think W used to date him". Maybe you had to be there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Happy at that morning. I love a really hard frost when the sky is clear, the air is clean and the roads dry. Exhilarating weather.

Got my Tesco vouchers:D

Spent them already though oops:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH that I got a lot of problematic phone calls out of the way and, surprisingly, they went better than I had predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

A new bus route has been set up from a street nearby direct to my office huzzah! Brand new route, I only found out today

This will save me changing between two buses and also avoiding the busy city centre. Yaaaay to orbital bus routes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got a B2 on an essay I really didn’t think I’d do well on :D

I ordered some hair slides and am pleased that they're very strong and smooth and have no teeth or ridges or sharp edges to dig into and trap my hair. Sometimes getting a hair clip out can be a real TA.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I ordered some hair slides and am pleased that they're very strong and smooth and have no teeth or ridges or sharp edges to dig into and trap my hair. Sometimes getting a hair clip out can be a real TA.

Link, please! :)

Such a simple post but I find myself passionately agreeing! Those fecking teeth ripping my hair out, leaving me with a sore scalp. Who designs these things???

Anywho.. TH I have a lovely curry for my dinner this evening.

Will find and post asap, I'm a bit daft with technology but need to work out how to share links anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Just copy the url and paste it like you would with normal text, the rest will be done by the magic Boards hamsters. :)

Only a month till the new Star Wars film comes out in the cinema.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Home wrote: »

72373e94-78e0-4647-bee7-9fe18556448f_1.1027c39973ea218240a9f640561246df.jpeg

Slide? Weeeee?

Janey, I'm slow today... hair slide, now I get it! I thought that image was supposed to be connected to the word "link"...

If anyone's looking for me, I'll be in the canteen having a coffee...

New Home wrote: »

"Souarts hair barettes" on Amazon. For some reason my phone won't give the copy option at times.

A lot of them are very gaudy but they have some simpler ones and the clips are brilliant.

Trance and pop music. Like flicking the Stress "off" switch. Happy songs like "All the small things" by Blink 182.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

DIY lip scrub. My lips were dry and peeling as a result of the weather, made my own lip scrub with sugar and honey and they instantly feel better

TH seeing the results of exercises. I didn't really believe in them but my quad muscles are getting strong. Not visibly, like a bodybuilder, although muscle tone os visibly better now.. I have strength there I lacked before. Very slow gradual process.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Back to the future on film 4+1 you beauty! :)

Advertisement