Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laptop recommendation with storage

Options
  • 03-11-2019 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

All, looking for advice on getting a laptop. The laptop will be used mainly for storage of personnel photos, I know I also plan to backup on a 1TB harddrive & on the cloud. Also I would like access to the photos from time to time.

I would also like to use the laptop for work home use. Currently I have a Lenovo X260 Think Pad, so ideally looking for something of similar size, same running speed, sound etc but with the greater storage. I would also like to have Microsoft software package with virus security.

Appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction to choose. Preferably I was looking for something under 400euro all in including software. I am open to recommendation of laptop experts that build to your needs for less price too, so any recommendations appreciated. The below comes to mind, currently out of stock.

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-ideapad-320-15abr-15-6-amd-a12-laptop-1-tb-hdd-black-10187483-pdt.html

Comments

Advertisement