Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,021 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Thargor wrote: »
    By the way dont forget to try the scratchcard function in the app aswell, got a free pack of berry and nuts today.

I can't find the scratch card where is it on the app?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah can't see it either...might be store specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Im probably being thick but I cant find where to sign up once the app opens ... can anyone help please?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Pacifico wrote: »
    Yeah can't see it either...might be store specific?

Ah right not a clue sorry, it was the 2nd or 3rd option on the home page of the app for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Sadly the scatchcard feature didnt make a scratching noise when you scratch it. However I won a free fruit and nut pot, the celebrations were wild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jodaw

Signed up last night without address. Never got activation text. This the app is working get. All offers there but no €5 off

Tried changing store. No difference

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

Downloaded and used the app yesterday in Clonee. All worked well.
    Won a fruit and nut pot worth 59 cent on the scratchathingamagig.
    Cheers OP.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

rameire wrote: »
    Downloaded and used the app yesterday in Clonee. All worked well.
    Won a fruit and nut pot worth 59 cent on the scratchathingamagig.
    Cheers OP.

Is the scratchathingamagig in the app or in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I posted this previously but here goes again it’s on the app and you get one when you shop

Oh and every card is a winner *max 1 card every 72 hours

I lost :D

Only joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uli84

Had terrible experience with this, wouldn’t accept my card at the till Blocked the till for 15 mins like then the manager came and said i must have used the fiver off before. I DIDN’t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

The best thing to do there is walk out and leave everything behind and head off to ald :D

And visit an aldi, park up, most likely queue to get in, find and put everything into your trolley again, queue up again and go through the till all for a similar price to that of Lidl.

Lidl will not the loser here, the loser here is the person who does as you suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

The scratch card is under home—>bell icon and within the alert and receipt there !! It will show scratch and win !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

The scratch card is under home—>bell icon and within the alert and receipt there !!

Not for me! Maybe you've to use one of the vouchers first?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Pacifico wrote: »
    Not for me! Maybe you've to use one of the vouchers first?

Its generated after u complete ur purchase....i used 5 vouchers along with 5 off 25...see screenies

Once scratched it shows that free item on home page for activation and use

Is the 5 euro voucher only applied when you activate? Cannot get a text to my number. Tried last night and this morning. Multiple attempts but no text.

Can see vouchers bin bags, ice creams etc.. In app but not the 5 euro voucher

Should be on tbe home screen along with the bags etc
    Did you drop the 0 from your number

Yeah tried with and without 0. Changed store etc. 089 number so dont know if that affects the text

Just the bin offers, ice cream, chicken cookies saying 4 days to activate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Its generated after u complete ur purchase....i used 5 vouchers along with 5 off 25...see screenies

Once scratched it shows that free item on home page for activation and use

Some healthy saving on some unhealthy items.... I can't say I don't love.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

Thanks OP, saved 20% off my bill.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The €5 off €25 voucher says it's valid for 28 days after registration in the voucher text but then above that it said valid for 7 days yesterday. Now says valid for 6 days today. Haven't activated it. :confused:

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Yeah mine expires in 5 days, strange system they have
    Guess I'm gonna have to stock up on XXL Perlenbacher on Thursday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Quackster wrote: »
    The €5 off €25 voucher says it's valid for 28 days after registration in the voucher text but then above that it said valid for 7 days yesterday. Now says valid for 6 days today. Haven't activated it. :confused:
    Anyone want to clarify this issue with Lidl?
    'If you need to speak with us our Free Phone Number is 1800 20 10 80'

I don't want to sign unless I"m going to know I"ll be going there and buying e25 worth of goods within 7 days

Called customer service are they are having issues with tesco network and some others for delays. Apparently requests for activation texts not registering on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

jodaw wrote: »
    Called customer service are they are having issues with tesco network and some others for delays. Apparently requests for activation texts not registering on their side.

Strange that, Im on the Tesco network and it worked fine for me. Probably just teething problems they are sorting out, its not unusual with new apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

zell12 wrote: »
    Anyone want to clarify this issue with Lidl?
    'If you need to speak with us our Free Phone Number is 1800 20 10 80'

I don't want to sign unless I"m going to know I"ll be going there and buying e25 worth of goods within 7 days

Why don't you ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone know if you can use the voucher in any Lidl, or is it just the one you've "favourited" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Check they are a lidl plus and you’re good to go

Grand and no need to switch my favourite to this new one if it's a temporary trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭padair

Download the app to get a €5 off coupon (€25 min spend) and other perks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lidl.eci.lidlplus

Great app. Thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Amberjack

mrcheez wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can use the voucher in any Lidl, or is it just the one you've "favourited" ?

You can use it in any, I happened to shop in a Lidl that wasn’t my favourite yesterday and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Used the 5 off 25 this evening..got a 12 pack of guinness @ 17.99 and a salter glass weighing scales @ 9.99...Got home and tried out the weighing scales and got an awful fright:eek:...Too much comfort eating/drinking during the lockdown:)...Might have to take back the guinness:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That was a damn nice roast chicken I must say.

Advertisement