Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to pick up ont power cable

Options
  • 08-08-2020 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi. Living in limerick. had Vodafone siro a few years ago and switched to virgin. Was switching to sky siro today. Went to plug in broadband but no ont power cable. Engineer said they don't provide them. I must have chucked it in with all the cables when giving back everything to Vodafone. Where can I pick one up. Sky don't sell them. Don't seem to be able to pick one up in a normal shop. Any help app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

It's OK. Found a power supply cable from my android box. Seems to work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Oh lord you bold boy you. The faux outraged shall be along soon demanding you disconnect it immediately and get a reci electrician to install it... If you can wait a million weeks that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

CoBo55 wrote: »
    Oh lord you bold boy you. The faux outraged shall be along soon demanding you disconnect it immediately and get a reci electrician to install it... If you can wait a million weeks that is.

Ha. That's what sky said to me when I told them I didn't have the cable.

Advertisement