Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

NOW SOLD - €45 including delivery to Ireland.
    RRP is £54 sterling + delivery from safercigs

Innokin Itaste Variable Voltage Device, Cameleon Colour
    I bought this in UK last week and I've only used one tank and one atomiser for about a day's total vaping.
    It goes from 3.3volts to 5volts
    Advance Magnet Technology
    Over Discharge protection
    Battery Capacity Display
    On/off button and 10 second cut off safety built in.
    Short circuit atomiser protection
    Can be used as passthrough
    Pen Clip Style
    Puff Counter
    It recommends voltage to operate on after testing atomiser
    The 510 connection magnet adapter which was bought separate is included in sale as well!

Comes with:
    Innokin ITaste VVTank System Starter Kit
    1x ITaste Polymer Li-ion intelligent rechargeable battery ( 800mAh)
    1x ITaste tank atomizer square cover
    4x ITaste changeable atomizer heads (1 used)
    1x ITaste Pen clip cap

1x ITaste USB retractable cable
    5x ITaste refillable tank clar cartridges + (1 used one)
    1x Instruction Manual
    1x Gift Box

It is in perfect condition and works very well, I've just set my sights on something else and have decided to sell this. More info on it can be found here

PM if interested :)

3jZsml.jpg

Now Sold
    Brand new Ego T Kit that I won and don't need.

I'm looking for €23 for it including delivery and ideally would like it to go to a new vaper or to someone who wants it for a new vaper.

It comes in a nice carry case with 2 ego-t atomisers, 2 batteries, 7 x new tanks, a usb charger and instruction manual.

Pm if interested.

YMo9Ml.jpg
    FhdNVs.jpg

Now Sold
    A brand new Olympian Imist Kit, again that I won and don't need and ideally I would like it to go to a new vaper or someone who wants it for a new vaper.

It comes with a nice case with the olympian logo on it, 2 chrome batteries, 2 Biansi atomisers, 7 new tanks, a usb charger and a manual.

€23 including delivery.

FJLWOl.jpg
    iufKns.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

newmark wrote: »
    For Sale - €45 including delivery to Ireland.
    RRP is £54 sterling + delivery from safercigs

Innokin Itaste Variable Voltage Device, Cameleon Colour
    I bought this in UK last week and I've only used one tank and one atomiser for about a day's total vaping.
    It goes from 3.3volts to 5volts
    Advance Magnet Technology
    Over Discharge protection
    Battery Capacity Display
    On/off button and 10 second cut off safety built in.
    Short circuit atomiser protection
    Can be used as passthrough
    Pen Clip Style
    Puff Counter
    It recommends voltage to operate on after testing atomiser
    The 510 connection magnet adapter which was bought separate is included in sale as well!

Comes with:
    Innokin ITaste VVTank System Starter Kit
    1x ITaste Polymer Li-ion intelligent rechargeable battery ( 800mAh)
    1x ITaste tank atomizer square cover
    4x ITaste changeable atomizer heads (1 used)
    1x ITaste Pen clip cap

1x ITaste USB retractable cable
    5x ITaste refillable tank clar cartridges + (1 used one)
    1x Instruction Manual
    1x Gift Box

It is in perfect condition and works very well, I've just set my sights on something else and have decided to sell this. More info on it can be found here

PM if interested :)

3jZsml.jpg

pm'ed

And for the last of my clearout :)
    For Sale
    Throathit Twin Variable Mod about 4 months old and in good condition.

There are however little bits of paint missing around the top and bottom sections of it but it can easily be tipped up and happens to them all. The display is also gone white but again it happens to all of them.

It will also come with a brass piece that I got machine made for the bottom of it with the holes countersunk so that it stands up properly but it needs to be rounded off on a C&C machine to the shape of the throathit to look right and I never got round to getting that done.

It comes with the original AW IMR batteries inside and it lasts easily for 2 or 3 days vaping and charges in about an hour and a half or so. As well as the mains charger it also comes with the car charger

I'm looking for €80 for the lot including delivery to Ireland, it cost €130 including delivery +15 for car charger. the tank in picture isn't included.

Here's a link to Rob Throathits thread on UKV with the built in safety and other information about this mod on it. http://ukvapers.org/Thread-THROATHIT-TWIN-18650-V-V-MOD?highlight=throathit

psjKbl.jpg

PM please if interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

pm'ed newmark re the ego - T

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

gfgPE.jpg

clockwords RDA (not working) - 15 euro there is a small bit of fire damage on the base. doesn't affect performance in the slightest. happened months ago when I was dry burning and decided to watch it burn rather than blow it out. the base still fits on perfectly, doesn't cause any leaking, doesn't affect the vape, etc etc etc.

clockworks will repair it (the thing that's actually broken, not the small bit of the base that's melted) if you post it over to him in england and repair it for 10 sterling or 20 sterling if he has to replace the entire base. it's pretty damn unlikely he will have to replace the entire base as I had a similar issue with one before and he said it was a simple fix. just has to take the base apart and put in a new wire or something.

i have a phoenix and a bulli now. I dont need 3 repairables, i only got the bulli today so I'm not selling that and the phoenix retails for 13 quid so I'd get nothing for it. by process of elimination the clockworks has to go. I'm just not bothered posting it back to get repaired and never have it used again.

evenif he does charge 20 for the fix it'll work out about a tenner cheaper than buying a new one.. and like I said I really doubt it'll be a 20 pound fix. but as they say, buyer beware. i've provided full disclosure so if it happens, it happens.

oh and the ego isnt included. I just put it in there for a size comparison.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've got a full 30ml bottle of Pink Spot - Swagger in 12mg strength, got 2 bottles of this, and i don't really particularly like it, so i'm gonna swap the full bottle...I'd be up for swapping for some other interesting juice! :)

Any takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

eeloe wrote: »
    I've got a full 30ml bottle of Pink Spot - Swagger in 12mg strength, got 2 bottles of this, and i don't really particularly like it, so i'm gonna swap the full bottle...I'd be up for swapping for some other interesting juice! :)

Any takers?

Pipesauce for pinkspot? :)

Sorry boss, Newmark got there before ya!

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    Sorry boss, Newmark got there before ya!

Bastard :p

For Sale

There are however little bits of paint missing around the top and bottom sections of it but it can easily be tipped up and happens to them all. The display is also gone white but again it happens to all of them and the digital readout can still be seen clearly.

It will also come with a brass piece that I got machine made for the bottom of it with the holes countersunk so that it stands up properly but it needs to be rounded off on a C&C machine to the shape of the throathit to look right and I never got round to getting that done.

It comes with the original AW IMR batteries inside and it lasts easily for 2 or 3 days vaping and charges in about an hour and a half or so. As well as the mains charger it also comes with the car charger

I'm looking for €80 for the lot including delivery to Ireland, it cost €130 including delivery +15 for car charger. the tank in picture isn't included.

Here's a link to Rob Throathits thread on UKV with the built in safety and other information about this mod on it. http://ukvapers.org/Thread-THROATHIT-TWIN-18650-V-V-MOD?highlight=throathit

psjKbl.jpg

Added incentive. - I'm throwing in the pictured Puff Daddy Tank and a new cartomiser with sale.

Added incentive. - I'm throwing in the pictured Puff Daddy Tank and a new cartomiser with sale.

There would have been fights over this a few weeks ago before provari-itis hit the fourm.

I know lol. I just haven't been using it since I got the Provari and am looking at some other bits I want. I will probably sell it no bother over on ukv anyway but will give it another day or so here.

I'd love to take it off ya, make up a new wooden box and transfer the guts over but cant drop another ball of cash this week, especially with vapefest 11 days away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

Groupon have a great deal going today.
    24 euro for vapourise plus kit plus 60 cartons..saving of 68%...just ordered 2

can't edit my above post, but the rda is no longer for sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 extremmeee

I will have line v2 for sale on vaperfest, if anyone interested please pm

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭flids.utd

For Sale

There are however little bits of paint missing around the top and bottom sections of it but it can easily be tipped up and happens to them all. The display is also gone white but again it happens to all of them.

psjKbl.jpg

PM sent

• Advertisement

i am wondering how long it'll take for the first things to show up here.... :):D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Folks,

I have around 20ml of 5 day steeped El Toro Guarva, too strong for my liking, if anyone wants it I can send it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Folks,

I have around 20ml of 5 day steeped El Toro Guarva, too strong for my liking, if anyone wants it I can send it today.
    Mememememememe!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

grindle wrote: »
    Mememememememe!!!!

That stuff is seriously nice, got some at vapefest and loving it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

this is what happens when you go to cook lunch
    **** eating, I'll take my nutrients from the sun

Wanna go halvsies?

nah, yer alright
    i'll just get some of it when they have it in stock

El Toro Cigarillos Naturales 50ml, 18mg i took max 5ml out of it for testing,

its too strong for me unfortunately :mad:
    i bought it 2 weeks before vapefest from uk house_of_liquid

I would like to swap it for some quality liquid(s) you may wanna part with
    maybe even some dks stuff, completely forgot to get some of theirs at Vf.

cheers

ill swap for 90mls of some godwaful brown sludge I made when I was diy'ing

• Advertisement

90mls!!!

You were fairly confident in your sludge.

Advertisement