Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Current Shows/Events

• 03-08-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

Missed out on a classic meet in Bray yesterday, and now i hear theres a show in Dalkey today....why isnt there a sticky for it, and more to the point why dont people put the events up on here for all to see...:(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Second that. The only show I know of in Dalkey is on 14 September in aid of Downs Syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Better late than never...too late for me...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Silvera

Classic Show/Run advert I spotted -

Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow (c.40 mins from Dublin on N81)
    Sunday 9th August
    In aid of Solas-Autism

Appears to be a well-attended annual event.

https://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/baltinglass-classic-car-motorcycle-run/10013733

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

might be a good proving run for my Transit if it passes the CVRT on wednesday

There's a show tomorrow in Templeogue College. I'll be there as it's really close.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Got a link / any details?

Sleepy wrote: »
    Got a link / any details?

All I know is the poster outside Templeogue College. Last year I went in early and paid. At the front there are some children's activities, for a less stressful show experience for parents, perhaps, and the bulk of the show is in their yard. It seemed a little crowded. There is nothing on ivvcc events.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

No show/event sticky..why..???

because boards.ie. that's why ... there is a thread about shows in 2015, not sticky so everyone is creating threads about shows as they please which makes the whole place confusing. Welcome to boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,681 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Renamed and stickied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Show in Carlow tomorrow Sunday at the old lapple factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

hi5 wrote: »
    Show in Carlow tomorrow Sunday at the old lapple factory.

Was there today.....some nice cars....and nice weather..

Powerscourt Picnic on Sunday in Powerscourt, need to have booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Clare Classic & Vintage Club are having their Summer Harvest Show To-Morrow, Sun 16th Aug. in Inagh, Co. Clare. Inagh is on the N85, 10 Miles West of Ennis. Parking in the Church Car Park. Free entry to Classic Cars. As this is to raise funds for Slainte An Chlair, ( Clare Cancer Support ) there will be a bucket if anyone wishes to make a donation, which will be greatly appreciated. There will be complementary food available. Starting at 12 Noon.

Thanks for the sticky...;)

So i'm headin home from Laragh this morning on the bike and i pass at least 20 classic/vintage cars heading in...another meet/run not mentioned here..???

Anyways for those that might be interested....

http://enniskerryfestival.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The Enniskerry field day show has been cancelled due to poor ground conditions apparently.

Stupid country with its stupid weather...feckin health and safety ruining everything again.....now what to do today....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I take it the show in the NSC didn't go ahead yesterday then? Has it been rescheduled?

We were planning to head in but the weather was atrocious so took the kids to the cinema instead.

18 OCT Sunday

Welcome Inn Vintage Rally 2015
    Welcome Inn Derrycoole · Cork

Stupid country with its stupid weather...feckin health and safety ruining everything again.....now what to do today....:mad:

Water falling from a sky is a health and safety issue? Since when?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭acmatman

maybe check out
    www.dublinportrally.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Anyone going to the show in Swords today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Silvera

Anyone going to the show in Swords today?

I went...it was a good show. Nice turnout of cars there, and the autojumble was good...managed to pick up a few bit n bobs!

Lads, how about Cars & Coffee in Cork? Weather is mostly bad so I would say some enclosed multi storey car park. Douglas maybe?

Nobody?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Diabhalta wrote: »
    Lads, how about Cars & Coffee in Cork? Weather is mostly bad so I would say some enclosed multi storey car park. Douglas maybe?

I'm interested.

All it takes is one phone call with somebody from management of the place we pick (it just has to be a multistorey car park in this weather) so they will at least know what is going on and then pick a date. Doesn't really matter if there will be 5 cars or 30.

IVVC run on 29th December. Meet up in the Phoenix Park Visitor Centre and 10am and leave at 10.30am. They will be heading to Muldowney's pub in Rathcoole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 pooldbest

Hi All

These are the rally dates for West Limerick Vintage Club for 2016;

08 May 2016
    Charity Car & Tractor Run in Aid of The Butterfly Club.
    Venue; Rathkeale House Hotel, Rathkeale, Co.Limerick
    Contact; Gerry Manning
    Phone Number; 087-6995904

03 July 2016
    Charity Car & Tractor Run in Aid of Rathfredagh Cheshire Home, Newcastle West.
    Venue; TBA, Co.Limerick
    Contact; Gerry Manning

04 September 2016
    Annual Vintage Show & Family Fun Day
    Venue; The Thatch Bar, Newbridge, Askeaton, Co.Limerick
    Contact; Gerry Manning

Regards & Thanks
    Gerry

Advertisement