Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Manchester question

• 10-09-2019 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭

Going to Manchester in nov for a day trip and have a few questions. Been there before but not familiar with the area

I fly in at 7.25 from Dublin and want to do the old Trafford tour but what's the best and cheapest way of getting there from the Airport ??. Is there a metro

I'm staying at the Metro Inn Royal Exchange. So how would I get from Old Trafford to there ??. Further more back to airport the next day ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Theres a tram stop about a 10 minute walk away from Old Trafford, Exchange Quay its called.

Better to get a train from the central Manchester Picadilly station which then connects to a train station called Manchester Utd Football ground, it is right outside the away end at Old Trafford. Picadilly station is also where you get trains to/from the airport

Google maps will give you times of individual trains if you enter in the destinations and select the train symbol.

All that said you'd be better off going to Liverpool where you can see our sixth European Cup in the trophy room, it is very new and shiny :pac:

Advertisement