Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lighthouse symbol

• 17-08-2015 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

I have been seeing lots of signs for the past couple of years. I am also experiencing synchronicity, lights, etc.
    Lately I've been seeing the lighthouse everywhere - in pictures, at the beach, in shop windows, in a logo.
    I can usually decipher what the signs are telling me. In this case I'm not sure.
    What would the lighthouse mean?
    Or should I ask the universe to explain further?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭angelman121

I have been seeing lots of signs for the past couple of years. I am also experiencing synchronicity, lights, etc.
    Lately I've been seeing the lighthouse everywhere - in pictures, at the beach, in shop windows, in a logo.
    I can usually decipher what the signs are telling me. In this case I'm not sure.
    What would the lighthouse mean?
    Or should I ask the universe to explain further?
    Thank you

Hi Mili
    Lighthouses guide the way, but they are most important in warning caution or danger, i.e. rocks or sandbanks, they also give very loud and clear audio warning at times when their light cannot be seen, fog/mist, which could mean clouded judgement, while the light from a lighthouse may be a welcoming sign, the sound coming from them say's keep clear or give a wide berth.
    While a lighthouse guides you towards a destination or goal they are generally not THE destination or goal and they could also be a symbol of isolation.
    However when it comes to the service of others they are an invaluable tool, and can be a symbol of a higher calling, someone who has dedicated themselves to be a light bearer, this can be interpreted as a lonely path by onlookers, but greatly rewarding for the individual, such individuals may attract others attention or not, but will be steadfast or firmly focused onto their own spiritual development or evolution, and may not be interested in a lot of what this world has to offer.
    I would say to make sure you are fully aware of any consequence or possible outcomes from whatever is happening around you now and in the near future, it may not be a good time to go blindly into a situation with a "we'll see what happens" attitude, a shipwreck is a disaster, a lighthouse is an effort to avoid disaster, but ships still run aground when risk's are taken, and warnings ignored or bad judgement used or when they get caught up in a passing storm (current affairs). "we'll see what happens" can be a great place to live life from in general, but these lighthouses have caught your attention, take heed.

While I firmly believe we are always guided in all situations, we still have to make choices, in fact I believe all situations offer a choice of how we respond emotionally, simply for us to see and more importantly FEEL how we are reacting and responding over and over, until we take full control and charge over how we feel.(just a little rant)

I think you already have asked "the universe" for more clarity.

Happy Every Day
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Thank you for your replies Angelman & Xenophile. Sorry about late reply.
    I understand where you're coming from Xenophile but for me communicating through signs and symbols is a good way for my angels & guides to reach me.
    I know the world we live in is an illusion but it is what I have known for my entire life and I'm still quite attached to it.
    Maybe in time I won't need these symbols & signs.

I still haven't figured out the lighthouse as it pertains to me. I've also seen repetitions of 2 names and as yet they're a mystery to me.
    Anyway I will try to keep open.
    What's comforting about these signs is just that little reminder that there is someone watching out over me (and everyone else) and we are never alone. It's a great feeling to know that we are all loved.

This lady living in Athlone may interest you.

Her book "Promised by Heaven" is just hitting the bookshops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkCTZ9hoZhQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 TheGlitchKing

Well a light house exists to let ships know they're nearing land. It's a sign not to crash on the rocks. So if you think a direction you're heading might be risky then seeing the sign of a lighthouse might mean danger.

Where is the sort of light house you see usually located? An actual lighthouse on a cliff? A lighthouse in a port? Depending on where the lighthouse is it could be warning you of danger or guiding you into a port.

Advertisement