Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HSE

• 05-01-2021 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Any healthcare workers here that have tattoos and work with the HSE? Can't find anything online really to do with the HSE stance on tattoos etc.
    I'm a carer I work in a long term care centre now but have a tattoo sleeve. There's was never an issue or ever anything said about it to me. I'd like to get more in future but curious anyone else have tattoos and work with the HSE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Any healthcare workers here that have tattoos and work with the HSE? Can't find anything online really to do with the HSE stance on tattoos etc.
    I'm a carer I work in a long term care centre now but have a tattoo sleeve. There's was never an issue or ever anything said about it to me. I'd like to get more in future but curious anyone else have tattoos and work with the HSE.

I've worked with many colleagues over the years who have had tattoos on their arms and I have never heard any of them get any grief over it. If you have some political beliefs, religious slogan or Swastika tattoo'd across your face there may be an issue but otherwise you should be fine.

Edit: Should have mentioned I am a frontline HSE worker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

doniem wrote: »
    I've worked with many colleagues over the years who have had tattoos on their arms and I have never heard any of them get any grief over it. If you have some political beliefs, religious slogan or Swastika tattoo'd across your face there may be an issue but otherwise you should be fine.

Edit: Should have mentioned I am a frontline HSE worker

Nice to hear from other front line workers. I'm same work in an older person's long term hospital. I have nothing offensive. TBH I worked in Naas hospital a few times and seen some hse porters and a nurse with tatta on arms and hands. I think your right once they're not offensive in any way they are pretty accepting and your good. As long as its not on your face

Advertisement