Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who thinks Trump will win?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

bmc58 wrote: »
    He'll get in.The Rednecks will see to that.God help us all then.Four more years with Trump will probably lead to global cahos.

I would take another four more years of Trumps "global chaos" policy

I'm sure the rest of the world would agree after witnessing the actions of those who came before him

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

rtron wrote:
    With Kanye West out of the race It's all Trump's now.

Looks like poor west was having a manic phase, poor chap

I'm sure the rest of the world would agree after witnessing the actions of those who came before him

Seriously doubt that, most of the rest of the world realises how much of an idiot he is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I have never been richer or better off since Trump took over in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I said this on the main trump thread the other day and they thought i was mad. The tide is unfortunately turning and older biden is sadly a liability. A few years ago he would have probably walked it. The bigger problem for the dems however is they think moaning about trump like children is an election strategy - he is the master at throwing this back at them and so far theyre not even turning up for the game. Worrying times for the world with trump having a second term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Seriously doubt that, most of the rest of the world realises how much of an idiot he is

He is not sending in troops and drones to kill them I'm sure they appreciate that whatever they may think of him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

The fact that this is even considered a possibility is utterly depressing. I don't know what we do or what type of world we will see if he gets another 4 years.

He is not sending in troops and drones to kill them I'm sure they appreciate that whatever they may think of him

Are you sure about that! The folks affected by drones aren't voting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

hmmm wrote: »
    The fact that this is even considered a possibility is utterly depressing. I don't know what we do or what type of world we will see if he gets another 4 years.

We'll see another for years of Trump continuing to Make America Great.

hmmm wrote: »

Itd get a whole lot more depressing if the gop take the house back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

fr336 wrote: »
    I said this on the main trump thread the other day and they thought i was mad. The tide is unfortunately turning and older biden is sadly a liability. A few years ago he would have probably walked it. The bigger problem for the dems however is they think moaning about trump like children is an election strategy - he is the master at throwing this back at them and so far theyre not even turning up for the game. Worrying times for the world with trump having a second term.

He's four years older than Trump, meanwhile Trump is showing signs of a stroke.

More than likely civil war then

Oh the drone strikes continue unabated, Trump just put a ban on reporting temhem because he was killing more civilians than Obama.

He's four years older than Trump, meanwhile Trump is showing signs of a stroke.

Not sure about that, but who knows, think it's npd and dyslexia myself, and God knows what other issues

Nearly a quarter million dead, rioting on the streets, massive unemployment. What a time to be alive :rolleyes:

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Not sure about that, but who knows, think it's npd and dyslexia myself, and God knows what other issues

#Trumpstroke trending

https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/1300811242714488832?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭MFPM

Biden is a terrible candidate but he'll beat Trump, Trump will beat himself.

#Trumpstroke trending

Possible alright, he also could be extremely stressed

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Cirrus Incus

Trump is still unlikley to win based on current forecast models, which are now more cautious after the 2016 upset. All of which point to a very likely Biden electoral college win. 2016 had two very unpopular candidates. Biden is more broadly like and less disliked than Clinton was. It will probably tighten up in the final weeks though.

I'm very tempted to bet a stupid amount of money on Biden, good value available with his current odds. I'm more worried about Biden's health requiring him to withdraw rather than him actually losing the election.

At least you have the courtesy to drop the 'Again' from MAGA.

• Advertisement

MFPM wrote:
    Biden is a terrible candidate but he'll beat Trump, Trump will beat himself.

True, think he already has

I'm very tempted to bet a stupid amount of money on Biden, good value available with his current odds. I'm more worried about Biden's health requiring him to withdraw rather than him actually losing the election.

Still think it could be very close, hard to know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Haha democratic strategy is

1 call Trump names

2 call trump voters names

3 riot and wreck the place

4 claim trump has medical issues diagnosed by watching him on twitter videos

5 cry and claim fraud when he wins a second term.

Democracy left America a long time ago

1 call Trump names

Meanwhile the Trump strategy is

1 call anyone who disagrees with him names

2 call Biden voters names

3 Support white supremacists and murderers

4 claim Biden has medical issues diagnosed by watching him on twitter videos

5 cry and claim fraud when he loses (he has already said he can only lose if the elections rigged)

1 call Trump names

You forgot that..

1. Trump calls people names 'Sleepy Joe' - 'Crazy Bernie'
    2. Trump calls non Trump voters names
    3. The far right kill people on the streets and not just far right cops.
    4. Allegedly Biden has medical issues diagnosed by watching him on twitter videos.
    5. I'll leave the crystal ball gazing on that one to you suffice to say Trump has been undermining the USPS claiming alleged fraud..

Trump hasnt had no stroke. Hes as sharp as ever on twitter. I dont mean sharp as in intelligence i mean at attacking the dems and producing insights about them which stick. Its VERY worrying that starting rumours like this appears to be all the dems have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭Cody montana

1 call Trump names

Republicans strategy.

Blame democrats for thumps presidency.

fr336 wrote:
    Trump hasnt had no stroke. Hes as sharp as ever on twitter. I dont mean sharp as in intelligence i mean at attacking the dems and producing insights about them which stick. Its VERY worrying that starting rumours like this appears to be all the dems have.

Don't know why people would be reading it, he's as thick as anything

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »

Have you proof that its Trump sending those tweets? Also hasn't Trump and his zealots been spreading rumours about Bidens health for months now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement