Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ethical Men's Clothing Brands

• 20-08-2020 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest some brands that would meet the following criteria;

- Irish owned
    - produced ethically
    - high quality
    - preferably small to medium business

I really need to buy some new clothes but I would like to help out local or Irish businesses as our economy takes a nose dive. I'd be prepared to pay a little more. The only one I can find so far is grown.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Fresh cuts seem pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

Ngannou54 wrote: »

I really need to buy some new clothes but I would like to help out local or Irish businesses....The only one I can find so far is grown.ie.

€34 for a t-shirt?

Get yerself a bainin sweater and a great kilt and you're set for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

€34 for a t-shirt?

Get yerself a bainin sweater and a great kilt and you're set for life.

It's not really that much though? That's the average I would pay for a decent t-****. Though it depends on what you expect t-shirts to cost. Go on the likes of Flatspot and you're looking at the €40 - €100 range.

On that note Flatspot do have "organic" t-shirts, not sure if that ticks all your boxes though OP: www.flatspot.com/collections/organic

Advertisement