Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southpaw;the francis barrett story

• 07-12-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

looking for the southpaw;the francis barrett story dvd lads, cant find it anywhere, the usa sell it on amazon but it wont work on irish dvdplayers!!!would love to get it before xmas.maybe someone knows where to buy???? thanks, jim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

DID U TRY YOU TUBE

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭duagre

I remember the IFI were showing it again recently. Maybe their shop has it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jim1989

cheers lads, ye its not on utube, but i will try the IFI shop. thanks for replying.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bohs71

I have it on VHS, I can burn you a copy to DVD if you want, send me a PM and ill sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jim1989

hi bohs71, ye if you could that would be great lad.sorry took so long to reply, was in england for past month.if you could still burn it that would be sound.let me know the crack and ill pay ya. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Irisheman

Would anyone know where I can still get a DVD of Southpaw The Francis Barrett story? My auld fella used to box with Chick and asked me could I get it for him. He just passed RIP.

Thanks for the help

Advertisement