Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Virgin media mobile

• 20-02-2021 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Ok so ,
    I have ordered a mobile from virgin media, I put a down payment of 100 euro. I got no emails or receipts of confirmation. the 100 euro was charged to my credit card. I'm on the phone all week now trying to find out where they phone is.
    I was told it was loaded to my account and would have it last monday. Then i was told tuesday then they said the phone wasnt loaded to my account now they are saying they can see the payment but there is no order , they advised me that I should contact virgin support look for a refund then replace the order.
    The support crowd wont answer. I'm been told I have to use their what's app or chat bubble on the website.

It's an absolute disgrace. I'm 100 euro out of pocket for something I dont have.

Advise please ?????

Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭65535

Try and get to one of their shops
    https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/store-locator/

Counter staff are great

• Registered Users Posts: 2 calel91

Hi, I realise this is an old thread but just wondering did you get sorted? Same thing happened to me at the start of the week.. No confirmation email, nothing. Rang customer support and they said it may take 24 hrs to set up but I have still not received anything and am 250e out of pocket!

Advertisement