Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Evil spirits in a house

• 24-07-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

This is a bit of a weird post, but what me and my family went through is even more weird and terrifying!

So if any1 has ever lived here I'd love to know have you had the same experience we had?

Well 2 of our friends lived there before us and they had a simular experience.

So here it goes,
    Me, my partner and our daughter lived in this house, it was rented, the house it's self was a bit weird, something never felt right in it,
    And any time the kids were playing loads of Orbs would follow them, any time we'd take pictures of the kids there'd be orbs all around them!

Spooky things started off small, my daughter slept in the back room and she would say she seen a man in there with a hat on?
    That went on for a little while,
    Then at night time when in bed you would hear noises coming from the attic, as if a person was walking up and down! But when I went to get up it would stop straight away!

1 day I was cooking in the kitchen and I was using a tea towel, my phone rang and I had placed the tea towel on the oven, I took the call outside in the sitting room as my phone was on charge, when I came back to the kitchen the towel had just gone!? Now there was no1 else in at the time, I was there on my own, so I was amazed to see it just gone! I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it! I said out loud 'look I know this is someone messing, your not welcome here, please leave' and left the room, I went back in because my dog was howling quite loud, and I looked on the oven and there was the tea towel!!

This sort of stuff went on for awhile, until one day we were cleaning out presses and came across an old letter, curious to know what it was I opened it, biggest mistake I ever made!! It was a letter from the coroner explaining the cause of death about a person!! Turns out this person had died in this house from falling down the stairs!
    Well ever since I opened that letter things went from spooky to EVIL!! This spirit was very upset and angry! It no longer wanted us in this house!

One night we were lying in bed and I was woken up to a big black cloud over me and I couldn't move!! I was struggling for breath and trying to move to wake my partner up, it was impossible, suddenly this thing just went out of the room and I was able to get up and catch my breath!

On my sons birthday, the kids were upstairs playing, I was in the toilet and they were in their bedroom, all of a sudden my daughter got real upset and start screaming for her mother, she went to go downstairs and all of a sudden she was pushed down the stairs and split her head open! Now when that happened I was still in the toilet and my son was still in the room, she didn't fall, she said she was pushed that she felt someone push her!
    That was the last straw, after that we decided enough was enough and we start looking for a new home to live in!

Well we were lucky and found a place,
    So we were packing everything up and getting ready for the move, that night my partner was tired as she was pregnant on our other daughter so she slept in her ma's house and I said I'd stay here and finish packing everything and get the rest ready for the morning,

Well that night was the worst night of my life so far! I've never been a believer in ghosts or spirits until this happened,

I had finished packing everything and decided to go to bed, now keep in mind everything in the house has been packed away!
    I fell asleep as I was tired from all that packing, but was awoken soon enough to the sound of my daughters peppa pig DVD that she use to watch in bed, I said ah I'm just dreaming that everything is packed up! So I dozed back off, but was woken up to the same sound again! So I got up, knocked the light on and went into the back room, when I went in the room was so cold!! I mean absolutely FREEZING! And I just got a very cold breeze going past me as if someone just walked past me, so I went out quickly and back to bed while shutting both doors!

Took me awhile to drift off again because I was thinking about what had happened, but eventually I dozed off again, what happened next was unreal! I was woken up by someone pulling the duvet off me very quickly and I had been smacked in the face!! Now that might seem funny now, but at the time it was very scary! I jumped out of bed and switched the light on, and In the room you could just feel an unwanted presence! I ran downstairs and out the back garden to my dogs, which are a husky and a malamute, and I went to bring them in but they wouldn't go in, they were crying and running behind me! Had to fling them in! Even getting them upstairs to the room was a struggle, but when I got them up 1 slept on the floor beside the bed and the other slept on the bed beside me, got a great nights sleep then, the min it was morning I got everything out and left and never looked back!!

As far as I know there's been a few tenants that's moved in and have moved out within a month! So I'm curious to know is this still happening to other people?? And if so can you contact me and share your story?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Lol. Good bedtime story though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I though I had imagined this last night ,when i read it then the original thread vanished

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Gatling wrote: »
    I though I had imagined this last night ,when i read it then the original thread vanished

Ya Thats probably paranormal too

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

if theres somthing weird and it dont look good......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Orbs are nothing to do with the paranormal. They are the result of not enough light getting into the camera lens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

tunedout wrote: »
    Ya Thats probably paranormal too

No just typical insomnia

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Marka1986 wrote: »
    [...] went into the back room, when I went in the room was so cold!! I mean absolutely FREEZING! And I just got a very cold breeze going past me [...]
    Sounds like somebody left the window open.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Marka1986

Nope, Windows were all locked, true story folks, I asked the landlord about what happened and he just said he didn't know anything about it, but the next door neighbors told me that he was questioned about the accident in the house by the guards, so he obviously know's what goes on in the house, he said he bought the house in 2006 and hasn't been able to sell it, so he keeps renting it out, no1 ever stays long enough tho, I walked past it the other day and it was empty again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Interesting story, however your lack of correct grammar and punctuation is off-putting.

Interesting story, however your lack of correct grammar and punctuation is off-putting.

Sorry I didn't write everything perfect like a book author! Didn't realize people would be interested in grammar and punctuation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Gatling wrote: »

It was posted in accommodation & property too, must have been deleted. I had left an excellent reply too, and was clocking up thanks. heartbroken!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

Marka, you should ring George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. They'd be very interested to hear that story. I'd say they would even send Joshua P Warren over to take a look at that house. Look here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

passive wrote: »
    It was posted in accommodation & property too, must have been deleted. I had left an excellent reply too, and was clocking up thanks. heartbroken!

Yeah it was deleted for some reason, I put it in that section too because I was unsure where to post it to.

Ironbar wrote: »
    Marka, you should ring George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. They'd be very interested to hear that story. I'd say they would even send Joshua P Warren over to take a look at that house. Look here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Haha that would be good,
    Although I'm no longer living in that house anymore, thank God! Moved out months ago, in a much nicer house now and there's nothing here except peace :-)
    Thanks for the post tho

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Thanks for posting, I've sent you a private reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

You can listen to the show here: http://www.1310kzrg.com/index.php

Monday to Sunday 6.00AM to 10.00 AM find it in the programming schedule.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

one night i did security in st.brendans mental hospital dublin,part of the night patrol,involved dodging heroin syringes,followed by crossing the street to the empty county council building that had a closed womens prison in the basement the cell with the check point had a file cabinet that was labelled ''death files' and then you made your way to the next check point which was located in one of the oldest working clock towers in europe,followed by zapping another check point in the back garden of a murder house{some newzealand guy murdered a mother and daughter}

this is all true,and do you want to know what scared me the most?? the fact that my patrol partner was a 60 year old obese man that keep telling me i had a lovely name,and beautiful accent!!!

250px-Grangegorman_penitentiary.JPG

if any one is from grangegorman this is the buiding with the prison in the basement,it was used for holding women being deported to oz by the british. the murder house is the very last council house to the left of the buiding you cant see it,in this picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

why do ghosts always walk through walls...............genuine question?

Ironbar wrote: »
    You can listen to the show here: http://www.1310kzrg.com/index.php

Monday to Sunday 6.00AM to 10.00 AM find it in the programming schedule.

Thanks, I'll give that a listen to

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Hitchens wrote: »
    why do ghosts always walk through walls...............genuine question?

My personal opinion is they are following an older layout of a building or a site. A simple example is old roman soldiers in the UK, in parts of cornwall roman soldiers are seen moving through walls but only from the knees up. They are following what was once the old roads so to them they are traveling on something that doesn't exist anymore in the physical world or has been modified. When someone reports an apparition going through a wall a lot of the time they find that the building was rebuilt or the wall hadn't been there a hundred years or so. It kind of backs up the stone tape theory too where the actual building records the movements or actions of a person when they were alive and what you are seeing is the playback.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

tumblr_mp3rdiHIn01ssfm7po1_500.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

<snip>
    Hehe :)

Advertisement