Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Seinfeld

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wilbert

tbh wrote:
    I've already got 5. I keep 'em on my Liverpool European shirt :p

don't be so grumpy, it's nearly christmas. You didn't have to pay anything to watch them, they're just having a bit of craic.

Free ****e is still ****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

It seemed almost intentionally bad, but not quite as some people are making out. RTE don't really produce much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I think its good rip-off, george horribleness being mistaken for good intent and the chugger girl is well done etc etc

I presume this is satire
    Desperate for attention, Jason Alexander ridicules the Irish
    http://www.dailyrecord.com/blogs/warpedculture/2006/11/desperate-for-attention-jason.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 billygannon

tbh wrote:
    it's a start. They are not looking for money or anything just maybe a bit of constructive criticism.
    Everything I have said is constructive. They obviously can put together an episode of a programme they all clearly like, but it's constructive to say it's rubbish and that they wasted their time doing it.

I'm not going to applaud something that isn't good. You give the people behind it a false sense of what they've achieved. In this case, they've produced something that is really bad. They need to know this because frankly, they come across as really unlikeable and untalented people in this film.

I'm sure they're not, but they need to be told that this so they don't go around believing their own bull****.

Telling them "oh it's a great effort" and "well done for getting up off your arse and doing it" isn't in the slightest bit constructive.

They've produced the film, so you know they can actually make a film. They clearly put a lot of effort and time in to it - but that's something they didn't need encouragement for. This is something they've done off their own back and there are already plenty of incentives and encouragement for people to do this kind of thing.

What needs to be criticised is what they've produced and, in this case, it's dreadful. This is something they need to take on board for whatever they do next. They're adults. Not a bunch of kids in a Nativity Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Oh my god.

They gave them a TV show. RTE actually gave them a TV show. Clearly they use some sort of Wheel of Fortune format to decide who gets commissioned onto this station.

I wonder when they're airing this gem of a Seinfeld homage though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

NoelRock wrote: »
    Oh my god.

They gave them a TV show. RTE actually gave them a TV show. Clearly they use some sort of Wheel of Fortune format to decide who gets commissioned onto this station.

I wonder when they're airing this gem of a Seinfeld homage though?
    Your link doesn't work......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Disgustingly unfunny. Shocking. Absolutely terrible. Pooh. Poohed in my pants. Almost. **** sake you suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

you're a disgrace, i haven't seen anything this bad in years, oh my god, i just finished watching the end of it, never again

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

This is the most horrible thing I've ever seen! I would rather have cancer than watch this again.

Advertisement