Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphical Assets....

• 04-11-2009 3:07pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you need a logo or a button I'll attach them to this thread but please do let us know what you are planning BEFORE you start planning it :)

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

logos and buttons.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Just a suggestion but how about you starting a thread here where people could detail all the various fundraising activities - we could then all sig it and rolling snowball effect would kick in. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats effectively what I'm about to do... I wrote up the new SSF page for the site today (rebought the hosting, which I always forget to do :) ) and the next thing is to announce and launch the drive sometime this week. Usually I do that about the 25th of Nov but I might do it a little earlier.

I got some news today that my father has been kept in hospital in Malta for the weekend with fluid in the chest, apparently its all ok and he's fine but it kinda skewed my day and fried my brain. Anyway, he's ok so we'll press on with things next week.

DeV.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Good stuff, look forward to reading it and helping out with this excellent cause again.

Sorry to hear about your dad Tom, best wishes for him and I hope it's nothing serious :).

Yeah it doesnt seem to be anything too serious but it kinda gate-crashed my day.

Things will start to ramp up this week, some people are already on the ball with the Photography people having their book out and on sale already, Stand up comedy people getting ready to stand up and be funny, the Airsoft people doing their airsoft thing and AH mods getting naked..... again. :)

Its going to be a busy year.

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement