Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Changes to Anime & Manga's location

Options
  • 03-02-2020 12:21pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi everyone,

One of the topics of feedback that frequently receive is that there are too many quiet or dormant forums across Boards. Not every forum needs to be as active as After Hours, but we do want to ensure that people interested in a forum's subject matter will be able to find it and that it in turn will seem like a place that's worth reading and hopefully posting in.

The Anime & Manga forum is somewhat active, but we're hoping that it could benefit from some exposure to others who may be interested but may not know that the forum exists. As a result, we are planning to move the Anime & Manga forum to be a sub-forum of Comics.

That's the only change planned. If you follow the forum (and I always recommend taking advantage of the Follow Forum feature), you will still find it under your Followed Forums and under the My Forums dropdown. You will also still find Anime & Manga by it's forumid or navigating straight to the address that it has always had: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=506.

Later this week, you will be able to find the forum sitting as a subforum of Comics: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=120

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Advertisement