Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭spring21

RosieJoe wrote: »
    For quick park NOVA and CINEMA gave me 10% off but I went with booking for 7 days, used GREYHOUND got the parking for€20

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

LJ3103 wrote: »
    Thank you, I will be struggling with a couple of kids in toe so was hoping for a DAA code, so it would be great if anyone had a DAA one to share

Any codes now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

just used CINEMA on http://quickpark.ie/ and its working

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭mada999

any codes please ?

Cheers,

mada

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcmaco82

Looking for promo codes for one week parking at Dublin Airport (10/01/15), if anyone has got some. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

mcmaco82 wrote: »
    Looking for promo codes for one week parking at Dublin Airport (10/01/15), if anyone has got some. Thanks.

I just used the 'Greyhound' one 5 mins ago. 10 days rounded up to 11 for 35 down from 45

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcmaco82

davidm20 wrote: »
    I just used the 'Greyhound' one 5 mins ago. 10 days rounded up to 11 for 35 down from 45

Greyhound doesn't work for me. Cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dvd

just booked quickpark 8 days for €20 using code greyhound. thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

dvd wrote: »
    just booked quickpark 8 days for €20 using code greyhound. thanks for that

Charging me €36 for 9 days with the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Thanks for the Greyhound code. Just saved a tenner on my booking. €23 for 8.5/9 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

Blingy wrote: »
    Thanks for the Greyhound code. Just saved a tenner on my booking. €23 for 8.5/9 days.

in quickpark?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

prince20 wrote: »
    in quickpark?

Yep. 10am sat to 10am the following Sunday. In a couple of months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Any codes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Larry_N

I used GREYHOUND with QuickPark.ie 2 days ago and got €10 off €30 parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

quickpark have increased their prices marginally on last year GREYHOUND OR NOVA will give you 10% off. I have just checked in online with Ryanair for a flight tomorrow, if you book parking through them, you can get one of the DAA car parks,see below for the following rates...

Holiday Blue Parking 3.63 EUR Per day
    Express Red Parking 4.13 EUR Per day
    Terminal 1 Block C 7.36 EUR Per day

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Idbatterim wrote: »
    quickpark have increased their prices marginally on last year GREYHOUND OR NOVA will give you 10% off. I have just checked in online with Ryanair for a flight tomorrow, if you book parking through them, you can get one of the DAA car parks,see below for the following rates...

How do you get the above rates? I went onto the Ryanair website clicked through to DAA parking and it's giving me different prices. I want to park in the short term car park nearest the terminal 1 from 6am Saturday to 9pm Sunday and its €27 ish. I don't mind paying that but if I book and then find out I could have got it cheaper I'll be a little vexed.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Would really appreciate a DAA parking code, if anyone has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭yannakis

Larry_N wrote: »
    I used GREYHOUND with QuickPark.ie 2 days ago and got €10 off €30 parking.

GREYHOUND worked as a charm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭mckildare

GREYHOUND still working, 10 euro saved. Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Would really appreciate a DAA parking code, if anyone has one?

me too.

GREYHOUND works for quick park but need daa one in next few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Watch with quickpark and the GREYHOUND code, might say it work but it hasn't, if code is not valid for those dates it should give error but not give incorrect previous price

I was booking for May from Thursday 4am returning Tuesday 11pm

With no code quote was €33

2dahent.jpg

With code quote was €33 but said previous was €43 that's incorrect as per above

303hgtv.jpg

With code but adding an extra day on the return till Wednesday at 23h code does work with €10 to €23

k3ubdh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

I used GREYHOUND code this evening and got 10euro off quick park ( paid 38 instead if 48 eurofor 15 days ) NOVA code gave me only 5 euro off original price Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

I used GREYHOUND code this evening and got 10euro off quick park ( paid 38 instead if 48 eurofor 15 days ) NOVA code gave me only 5 euro off original price Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

just checked ryanair site and im getting €13.50 for two days. are these prices available at checkin?

Hi damian, yes those were the prices I was offered when I went to check in online, I was gone for a week though, so it is possible and probable that the longer you stay, the better the daily rate that you get...

also a heads up guys that a lot of the hotel around the airports, if not all, offer stay and park packages that might make sense for some people...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hi damian, yes those were the prices I was offered when I went to check in online, I was gone for a week though, so it is possible and probable that the longer you stay, the better the daily rate that you get...

also a heads up guys that a lot of the hotel around the airports, if not all, offer stay and park packages that might make sense for some people...
    Love the username btw

• Registered Users Posts: 23 every_other

Hi all *waves*
    Any promo codes for the DAA parking for this january/february?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

nova is working on quickpark.ie

obviously the only ones who have short term parking are DAA but I see no point in using anyone other than quickpark for medium or long term car parks, the quickpark bus is so much more frequent, also it doesnt mess around when collecting you, it only goes from T1.

I have used the Daa red car park before it was picked you up at T1, then drove to T2, added another good bit of messing around...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

daithi55 wrote: »
    nova is working on quickpark.ie

in case anyone gets stuck with this, you need to use NOVA (note capitals!)

thanks for the tip though :)

EDIT: GREYHOUND for a better discount on quickpark ;)

Advertisement