Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What distance learning are you doing?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭raher1

I got offered a Web activate programme in galway is it worth doing. I lack experience in IT to get a job. Is it good experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭KyleJJE

Hi, has anyone done a course with Allied Atlantic University ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I'm applying to do the diploma in science and technology through the AUA. Has anyone any experience or advice in relation to this course? I'm looking to change careers and get into the pharmaceutical industry. Following the diploma I plan on doing the degree.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

starting the MSc in Management of Operations in DCU in September, if anyone else is doing it, give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fox999

Has anyone here any knowledge of the agriculture distance learning courses in UCD like the rural development one. Worth doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ismiseleo

Completed a PGDip in International Business at Ulster University and now starting (Sept-21) a PGCert in AI at LYIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Asolia

As writer I'm ready to meet every student’s essay help request, even at the tightest deadline. Thanks to the perks mentioned above, students often consider help me write my speech as the most reliable essay service when it comes to getting help writing an essay!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

I'm currently trying to finish an Executive Master of Business Administration (i.e., an EMBA). Going great so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ScottSchultz

Right now I am working on a lot of math and science courses, I'm an adult who dropped off high school some time ago but I got a kid now and I want to finish my high school diploma, I have been using free resources and I found, if anyone is interested, I can leave the links here later (I'm on a library computer right now, don't have my bookmarks). Anyway, so far, for free I recommend of course Khan Academy, lots of youtube and I'm doing the free section of a page called StudyPug, it's a bit tricky to find the free part, but after a while of navigating on their site I noticed they have a whole catalog for free so that is a good option as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ScottSchultz

Woah nice finding! thank you for sharing....... this is the very first time that I find a website like this that up front gives you all their fees AND they are actually affordable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 jylyzucyj

I'm doing an online course on SEO optimization now and it's very interesting for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alina S

I've been learning Chinese online and was looking for a good course. I have found these websites, they provide online courses online and other useful resources. www.thatsmandarin.com and their online course website: www.nihaocafe.com for anyone who are interested in doing the online Chinese course, highly recommend this school

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I enrolled in a 1 year Applied Data Analytics course in LYIT, through Springboard. Lost my job of 26 years in October, and I've only got a LC, so need to upskill at something. I like computers, just not sure I like programming.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭jonnreeks

Hi, anyone do courses through the Open University and care to give their experience and thoughts on this form of distance learning please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KkomradeWarrior

Distance learning gave me a job

Advertisement