Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farming Chitchat 10/10- Now VIRUS-FREE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Anyone see the Tyson v Wilder fight? Just watched the highlights there. Jeez, Fury destroyed him. Never knew Andy Lee trained him. They're related too.

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

Wilders not a great boxer but hes a dangerous fighter, can ko anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Anyone see the Tyson v Wilder fight? Just watched the highlights there. Jeez, Fury destroyed him. Never knew Andy Lee trained him. They're related too.

Didnt get to see it as i was milking, timezone is ideal for the fights out here just depends where you are at the time.

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,121 ✭✭✭✭Base price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

https://ibb.co/jvLfr6P

Stuffed out now, not be much work done for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,056 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

_Brian wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/jvLfr6P

Stuffed out now, not be much work done for a while.

Just cooking one for young lad before he goes to school . Local cafe doing pancakes today for 4 euro all money going to mental health Ireland. Will call in later

whelan2 wrote: »
    Just cooking one for young lad before he goes to school . Local cafe doing pancakes today for 4 euro all money going to mental health Ireland. Will call in later

That’s a good fundraiser idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Filling out a Vat reclaim online
    Can you only do 1 year (eg 2018) per claim
    Last time we did hard copy and claimed on 3 years?

Was listening on radio there. Someone suggested melting a creme egg in the microwave and spread it on your pancake.

• Advertisement

Was listening on radio there. Someone suggested melting a creme egg in the microwave and spread it on your pancake.

Brother has ketchup with his 🤮

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭kk.man

Filling out a Vat reclaim online
    Can you only do 1 year (eg 2018) per claim
    Last time we did hard copy and claimed on 3 years?

Yes one year at a time and they are accepting claims under 127 euro as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Anyone interested in hosting Social Farming? There are three training courses in Cork, Laois and Leitrim.
    https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/new-training-round-hosted-by-social-farming-ireland/

Anyone interested in North Cork, where it's starting up in the Avondhu/Blackwater area should ring 02246580.

This is a great initiative and may suit you or someone you know to be a host farmer.

Here ye go

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

If you know any old age pensioners or vegans politely ask them have they made a will.
    With a bit of luck they might have a few days leeway now before the plague strikes them and yourself sick.

Also.. train the dog to milk the cows.
    And don't forget to stock up on the sea salt for your multi vitamin hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭emaherx

If you know any old age pensioners or vegans politely ask them have they made a will.
    With a bit of luck they might have a few days leeway now before the plague strikes them and yourself sick.

I'm just sick of people talking about vegans non stop in the farming forum :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

I was in the shed feeding when a chap I know (used to know very well years back- went to school with his kids) called round selling cattle minerals. Dunno who was more surprised when I opened the door! Just passed a very pleasant few hours talking bulls & breeding & show cattle over tea & sandwiches. Am easily pleased :D

emaherx wrote: »
    I'm just sick of people talking about vegans non stop in the farming forum :rolleyes: :p

Do your eyes regularly convert typed words to speech?

Yep. You're infected.

I was in the shed feeding when a chap I know (used to know very well years back- went to school with his kids) called round selling cattle minerals. Dunno who was more surprised when I opened the door! Just passed a very pleasant few hours talking bulls & breeding & show cattle over tea & sandwiches. Am easily pleased :D

And you didn't even buy any..:rolleyes:

And you didn't even buy any..:rolleyes:

No, but I would have if I'd not enough to do a while longer. He'll be back!!

• Advertisement

For no reason I predict the first official case of the coronavirus in Ireland will be in Waterford city.
    It's a Waterford typical type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Is anyone here affected by the floods up the midlands ?

No, but I would have if I'd not enough to do a while longer. He'll be back!!

What do you use as a matter of interest?
    Powder or bolus or bucket?
    And is it working out?

For no reason I predict the first official case of the coronavirus in Ireland will be in Waterford city.
    It's a Waterford typical type of thing.

I think you might have had too many pancakes

I think you might have had too many pancakes

Wait and see.

I wouldn't touch them yokes.

What do you use as a matter of interest?
    Powder or bolus or bucket?
    And is it working out?

Bucket & powder on silage & iodine in drinkers. Seems to work.

My second attempt on replying to your post. The first one disappeared :(
    Are you drunk/on coke?

Base price wrote: »
    My second attempt on replying to your post. The first one disappeared :(
    Are you drunk/on coke?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Anyone try the lidl banana pancakes?

• Advertisement

Yes.
    I suggest that you go to bed and sleep it off cause your post is offensive.
    Maybe when you wake up in the morning you will be more civil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement