Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Ah right so they save up their dole and buy half a million pound houses 50k cars and 30k vans

Hell no...... They steal it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

They've just announced she'll be on after the break on 98fm.

Do travellers ever have to register with Fas and bring proof that they are looking for work to their local dole office ?

Yeah, they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Effects wrote: »
    What drugs are you on thinking a pair of Nike's cost that much?
    Most expensive I've seen on people similar to Margaret is €165.

The Facebook seller she was trying to buy from was selling them for €260 a pair. If you look up that type they do seem to be selling online for €200+.

Blazer wrote: »

Jesus, just when I think it can't get any worse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Yeah, they do.

But they don't

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Listening to it now, guarantee she will start shouting down the phone within 1 min

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

On 98fm now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I'm seriously contemplating giving Peter Casey my number one in light of the shenanigans in Tipperary and now this,

GoneHome wrote: »
    I'm seriously contemplating giving Peter Casey my number one in light of the shenanigans in Tipperary and now this,

Just heard on the news there he said he may withdraw from the election as he wouldn't want to be elected based on one statement he made!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    He used to comment regularly on the Journal.ie until someone that knew him well ,called him out on a few things.

He's known locally as an insufferable opinionated bore. Regularly seen being asked to keep his opinion to himself in the local or go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Why are you in a group like that?

It's a parenting group that is usually quite helpful but this has shocked me.

Have made my point to them and will probably be removed!!

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    Just heard on the news there he said he may withdraw from the election as he wouldn't want to be elected based on one statement he made!

Hopefully not. Honestly, I doubt he'll win or even come close realistically but even seeing his support move from 1% to 5%+ would send a message that the people of Ireland want to see honesty from candidates and that they agree with his thoughts from the last week.

What a vile creature.... deluded beyond all help.

I despair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭IvyTheTerrific

GoneHome wrote: »

As president, what can he do about it? SFA.

Someone should go on 98FM and point out her past buying sprees..

Hilarious I was right Adrian is totally behind her and stating anyone in her position would do anything for her kids(their kids)

Adrian seriously you need to cop on.

She learneded her lesson yes learnded. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Ah right so they save up their dole and buy half a million pound houses 50k cars and 30k vans

Cultural appropriation?

Hilarious I was right Adrian is totally behind her and stating anyone in her position would do anything for her kids(their kids)

Adrian seriously you need to cop on.

She learneded her lesson yes learnded. ;-)

Kennedy is pathetic.... toothless interview.
    She knew it would be and that's why she accepted the interview.

Woman on shooting the other one down for telling her to work.

Even Adrian is saying how could she work the poor woman and the poor kids, she is doing so much for the kids giving them education and all they need......

Wow it should be called 98fm dogooders talks

• Advertisement

She's back on the phone now with other callers.... let the screaming commence

But she chose to keep having kids even though she was on the social housing list and renting on supplements from Kid no.1.. Those two supporters on the radio are acting like she had the kids accidentally or she fell into homelessness after having the 7 kids.

Cash is stating she didn't ask for anyone's comments....

Walk the streets of Dublin look at all the homeless families there are families everywhere waiting to be housed in Stephens green....

Wow.

She is screaming again.....

Cash screaming good my ears.

Cash is stating she didn't ask for anyone's comments....

Walk the streets of Dublin look at all the homeless families there are families everywhere waiting to be housed in Stephens green....

Wow.

She is screaming again.....

Cash screaming good my ears.

She is showing herself for what she is.
    Pure scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

She's blaming everyone but herself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Crazy that the person who suggests Ms Cash contributes to society is being attacked

Uncharted wrote: »
    She is showing herself for what she is.
    Pure scum.

No change to how she has ever shown herself but she has a huge following.

They seem to love her..

She is stating everything is hearsay.

Silver spoon shoved up are arses she says ha.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭na1

So she robbed over €300 worth of stuff from Penney's the same month she offered €10k cash for a seven seater car.Hmmmm.
    At the same time she had around 37-ish criminal records for driving offences, and still has a driving license?

She just said all previous offences were for road offences.. What about that sitting in a car full of stolen goods margaret? The car that had just brought the police on a drunken high-speed chase with a car full of 5 figures worth of goods that had just been stolen from a store.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She's a national disgrace.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement