Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

cup a soup.. think it was tomato with those dreadful croutons...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Got soaked to the feckin skin today.:mad: Havin a beer. I earned it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Salad , drenched in balsamic vinegar , pitta bread

Hula hoops

Lucozade (even though it’s rank since they changed it!!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fajitas,mmmmmmm delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Haribo Tangfastics.

Still haven't had dinner. Waiting for the hubby to get home from the cinema :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,617 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Choux puffs and coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Brandy and dairy milk.

Brandy and dairy milk.

I have both, but won't. It's a work night!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Husband brought pick and mix back from the cinema :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had takeaway tonight and it was veggie burger and chips :) pure delicious and well worth it :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Had takeaway tonight and it was veggie burger and chips :) pure delicious and well worth it :D

I have a chicken curry, fried rice and chips ready to demolish.:D Soon. More beer. Late start tomorrow, but a start all the same.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I haven't had a proper take away in six weeks. I've too much food in the house though to warrant getting one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haven't had a proper take away in six weeks. I've too much food in the house though to warrant getting one.

You deserve one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You deserve one!

I need to lose weight. I'm planning an Indian soon though so a bit healthier.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lovely goats cheese toastie with caramelised red onion.

Husband fell asleep with the boy so no takeaway tonight. Tomorrow maybe!

cannot remember what I ate the last while... too punch drunk with the "stormy wind and tempest" and din... toast just now.. oh yes, had a cottage pie y'day....

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Having toast with butter and ham. One of lifes little pleasures for me. Listening to some Alice In Chains and Faith No More. Ah Friday nights. I love them.

feel home made chicken soup on the horizon...

Brown soda bread and cupan tae.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mrs S is on her way home and has to pass the Bakery. So coffee is brewing and it will taste well with a big apple and cream donut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just had a gorgeous roll with salad and beetroot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Barry's and yellow snack shortcake bars. Made me even more sleepy. Mmmmm chocolate in tummy :D

chicken noodle stew, home made.. Well the dog got the actual chicken as she is not well and loved it. Plenty for the next two days too..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Home made veggie soup and soda bead. Lovely and peppery!!

Hula hoops and curly wurly to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Baked potato with butter and cheese and a side of broccoli.

Giant Buttons now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Chicken pilaf and Sauvignon Blanc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

toast hawaii.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I'm drinking gin. What I will be eating in a few hours will be created by the gods and will hit the spot with an immediate need to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

can of Becks along with potato cakes toastie, inside a cheese and spinach combo and a dab of chef brown sauce

• Advertisement

Had lunch out today and had a korean seoul burger, my god it was divine! nicest burger I've had in ages! hungry now again, I think a spicy chicken samich and a cupan tae are in order :3.

Advertisement