Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A tough Jigsaw and Insights into the Male mind

Options
  • 25-06-1999 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

A Tough Jigsaw.
    Paddy gets a phone call from Murphy. "Paddy," says Murphy, "I've got a problem"
    "What's the matter?" replies Paddy
    "Oi've bought a jigsaw and it's too hard, none of the pieces fit together, and I can't find any edges."
    "What's the picture of?" asks Paddy "It's of a big c0ckerel," Murphy replies. Paddy says, "Alroight, Murphy, Oi'll come over and have a look." He gets to Murphy's house and Murphy opens the door. "Oh thanks for coming Paddy" He leads Paddy into the kitchen and shows him the jigsaw on the kitchen table. Paddy looks at the jigsaw, then turns to Murphy and says, "For God's sake Murphy, put the cornflakes back in the packet."

--

A young man had been seriously dating three lovely girls and was finally faced with the dilemma of which to marry. As a test he gave each of them one thousand dollars. The first girl went for a hair and face makeover, new clothes, and new shoes. She returned to show off her new look saying, "I want to be at my most beautiful for you."
    Why?
    "Because I love you, dear."

The second girl returned with footie tickets and golf equipment, a new digital TV and a month's supply of beer saying, "I bought all these things for you. They're my gifts to you, because I love you so."

The third girl invested the 1,000 pounds wisely and very quickly doubled her original amount. She reinvested the profits which continued to multiply and returned the first thousand to the young man saying, "I have taken your money and made it grow as an investment in our future together. That's how much I love you, my dear."

The young man was very impressed by all of their responses. And after giving long and careful consideration, he married the one with the biggest tits.

[This message has been edited by Mouserat (edited 25-06-99).]

Advertisement