Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Toerag attacks kitten...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

anewme wrote: »
    From his facebook, he seems to have a fascination with fires and has threatened someone else previously with "I'll burn your cat", so is a right weirdo.

Saw that post alright, his Facebook is gone since yesterday, I hope he burns in hell, and I hope GMIT suspend or better yet expel him, imagine him teaching your kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grayson wrote: »
    One night I saw two drunk lads at an ATM kick a rat that went scurrying past. It got stunned and thats when they started kicking and jumping on it. It's abdomen ripped open and it was trying to scurry away whilst they were still kicking it. They were laughing their heads off all the way through.

I have no idea how some people can be that abusive to animals.

Once saw a lame rat being chased by crows on a pier when I had a market stall there... Had no hesitation walking alongside keeping the crows off until the rat got to safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Update on this :

Gardai and dog warden forced the rescuer to give the kitten back to the owners...

We really don't give 2 fooks about animals in this country, we need a proper law brought in...

They have broken the law :

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2013/act/15/section/11/enacted/en/html#sec11

• Registered Users Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Fieldog wrote: »
    Update on this :

Gardai and dog warden forced the rescuer to give the kitten back to the owners...

We really don't give 2 fooks about animals in this country, we need a proper law brought in...

They have broken the law :

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2013/act/15/section/11/enacted/en/html#sec11

The Guards have zero interest in enforcing animal welfare law. A mob of kids stoned a foal to death in Galway. The Guards said that it was for the GSPCA to investigate.

We have the law but no enforcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Graces7 wrote: »
    Once saw a lame rat being chased by crows on a pier when I had a market stall there... Had no hesitation walking alongside keeping the crows off until the rat got to safety.

So the crows just carry on starving so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement