Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super League and all things European Rugby League

Options
12345679»

Comments

El duderino....... did you stay till the final whistle of the two 'Hulls' game??? I see the crowd had " thinned" right out for that game. Funnily enough, for the finale of the weekend it was a cracking game.....well done to FC. Both teams threw the kitchen sink in the 2nd half......an 11 try thriller. KR can hold their heads high after that 2nd half.....gave it everything

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Yeah stayed till the bitter end. Great finish to the last game. The crowd had thinned and in fairness, the crowd was better on Saturday than Sunday. But the last 2 games were good.

My mates were Huddersfield and Hull FC fans so today was their day. My FIL is saints so he was more into yesterday. Brilliant weekend all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Our seats were right down by the pitch so we moved up into the stand for a better view. The stewards didn't really care where you sat.

The ends were where the die hards were fpr each game Wigan at one end saints at the other and they gave great atmosphere.

Well, that was some trouncing Toulouse took at home from HullFC...... I was expecting a close hard-to-call kinda game with whoever won getting to the 80minute mark with rte bare minimum in hand. A 24point win for FC ?????? I DID NOT see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

The kind of game Toulouse needed to win really. Castleford haven't turned up in this game, Wakefield very comfortable first half.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

ANOTHER surprise this game........ I reckoned Castleford would've put Wakefield away without getting into top gear / so glad I didn't have a punt on this evening 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

About the only good thing to come out of this season is the banging throwback away shirt the London Broncos went for.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement