Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

criss cross clouds ??

• 16-07-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

captured this yesterday evening
    IMG_0586.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

looks like rain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Here is my best guesses

The rays of the sun could be coming through the break in the cloud, then reflecting against the cloud bank and off the sea to give a criss cross look. (perhaps through some misty rain)

If the picture was taken inside (through a window) the flash can sometimes refract on the glass adding extra illumination to the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭.243

wasnt any rain falling and wasnt taken through glass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

eskimocat wrote: »
    Here is my best guesses

The rays of the sun could be coming through the break in the cloud, then reflecting against the cloud bank and off the sea to give a criss cross look. (perhaps through some misty rain)

If the picture was taken inside (through a window) the flash can sometimes refract on the glass adding extra illumination to the photo.

I agree. The sun's rays are shining down from the top right, while there is rain falling down from the left, in the opposite direction.

Advertisement