Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off Irish Rail for o2 treats customers (and anyone else!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I'm back!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Code changed again. Code is now: O2T1115. Code expires at midnight on 15/10/2010.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Peadar06 wrote: »

Code changed again. Code is now: O2T1115. Code expires at midnight on 15/10/2010.

Peter

And so my nemesis returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

20% Code: L4L1118

The code is valid from Friday 15/10 until midnight on Sunday 17/10. The code can be used during this time to purchase tickets for up to 28 days in the future.

*fixed dates

CC

CombatCow wrote: »
    20% Code: L4L1118

The code is valid from Friday 15/08 until midnight on Sunday 17/08. The code can be used during this time to purchase tickets for up to 28 days in the future.

CC

Erm a bit out of date perhaps?:eek:

lol, I just copy pasted it from an email I got today, it's prolly just a typo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

No, it doesn't work.

Peter's, on the other hand... :)

Welcome home.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Peter

Welcome back Peter, hope you're feeling better :)
    As always, thanks for the codes !

peckerhead wrote: »
    No, it doesn't work.

Peter's, on the other hand... :)

Welcome home.

It's only valid from friday the 15'th :D

lol, I just copy pasted it from an email I got today, it's prolly just a typo.

What is prolly? Do you mean probably just a typographical error???
    It's only valid from friday the 15'th :D

Then you should have posted on the 15th, so not to cause commotion!!!!

Peter

I did, check post #154, I even put the dates in Bold!

Prolly -> Probably :cool:

• Advertisement

Code changed again. Code is now: 2T1114. Code expires at midnight on 18/10/2010.

Peter

I will put more codes if I get them.

Peter

Thanks Peter. Those codes have been a Godsend to me over the past few months.

Did anyone hear Barry Kenny of Irish Rail on Morning Ireland this morning? He was talking about bringing in very cheap fares on early trains from Cork to Dublin, as they are doing on the Galway route at present.

He then went on to say that it's possible to book tickets for a few different journeys online, whilst paying just one transaction fee. I've been looking at the site since, and can't see how to do that! Granted, it's possible to buy a few tickets for the same journey, but is it possible to buy say, a return trip to Dublin for two different dates & still only pay one transaction fee?:confused:
    I don't think it is, but if you guys & gals know how to then please enlighten me!

Son of a beep ;) I stay up late to beat my nemesis Peter and the blasted voucher has not been updated. Says it is not currently available. Will check back in morning.

Code changed again. Code is now: T21109. Code expires at midnight on 21/10/2010.

Also 20% off flights to London with bmi Midland for o2 treats customers (and anyone else!):- Look here

Peter

Code changed again. Code is now: T21109. Code expires at midnight on 21/10/2010.

Also 20% off flights to London with bmi Midland for o2 treats customers (and anyone else!):- Look here

Peter

heh heh Peter I believe you may have some sort of tie to Irish Rail - the code is still unavailable to the general public. Who cares as long as they keep being posted though!

No, I have no connection with o2.ie or Irish Rail, as I said here, I am on a very high package with o2 at the moment, so I get the code straight away.

Peter

Code changed again. Code is now: O2T1117. Code expires at midnight on 24/10/2010.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Cheers for these! Word to the wise though, don't do like me and book your parents to come to Dublin thinking you were going home like I did!!! Irish Rail are very very unhelpful and will not change tickets that are booked the wrong way around....a 50% refund is the best they can do....

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭grasscutter

16 euro saved!!!!

I love boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I love the fact that this thread is continually updated... cheers bud!

Code changed again. Code is now: 2T1112. Code expires at midnight on 27/10/2010.

Peter

Cheers Peter,
    Am so grateful that you're still posting these codes. You have saved me a fortune over the past few months. Thought the offer was due to expire earlier this month - long may it continue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Cheers Peter,
    Am so grateful that you're still posting these codes. You have saved me a fortune over the past few months. Thought the offer was due to expire earlier this month - long may it continue :)

ssshhh you'll jinx it :cool:

Cheers Peter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Thanks very much for the code. Just saved 15 euro for a trip up north.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 benny26

Has anyone got an 02 Treat code? Looking to book a ticket to mayo return for this weekend.cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Code is O2T1108 valid until 30/10/2010

Peter has been rushed into hospital again, with pneumonia.

His brother John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Hope everything's ok. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭anigheh

Any codes anyone??? please please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement