Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stranger grabbed my balls...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Did you ejaculate?

lol =D

notice how the wimmin are being very quiet :p

I've had lots of drunken men and women grab my boobs, it pissed me off no end, but it didn't feel like an assault.
    Once an old man pressed a hardon in my direction in the queue at spar, that to me was sexual assault because of the intention.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Laslo wrote: »
    Eh?

You're taking things on here far too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I've had lots of drunken men and women grab my boobs, it pissed me off no end, but it didn't feel like an assault.
    Once an old man pressed a hardon in my direction in the queue at spar, that to me was sexual assault because of the intention.

He just wanted to get a pint of milk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

nesf wrote: »
    You're taking things on here far too seriously.

No, I just don't think you're making much sense. That's all.

• Advertisement

No, I just don't think you're making much sense. That's all.

No, that was the rough translation of the post you quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

good stuff! so you dont throw a mickey fit if it happens generally!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Did you ejaculate?
    ... in her eye?

good stuff! so you dont throw a mickey fit if it happens generally!

Well actually I usually batter the men with whatever come handiest, but in all fairness I dole out batterings for much less.
    Women hairpull, I just affect horror in their presense.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

Well actually I usually batter the men with whatever come handiest, but in all fairness I dole out batterings for much less.
    Women hairpull, I just affect horror in their presense.

if a woman sticks them out as you sqeeze by in a busy bar, does that mean she wants ya to feel in a subtle way? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

if a woman sticks them out as you sqeeze by in a busy bar, does that mean she wants ya to feel in a subtle way? :confused:

No. It means that you should buy her a few drinks with the hopes of performing the mating dance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

nesf wrote: »
    No, that was the rough translation of the post you quoted.

Crossed wires here tbh

Crossed wires here tbh

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Nunu wrote: »
    Probably the most random thing that has ever happened to me.

I was waiting to use a cash machine on Grafton St and 3 inebriated girls walked past. One of them turned around and grabbed my balls shouting 'Woohoo'. Cue hysterical laughter from the 3 of them...and get this... 2 Gardai that saw it happen!

I don't think I'd be wrong in saying if I, in a drunken stupor, groped a female strangers breasts on Grafton St in full view of uniformed Gardai I would not be in the comfort of my home tonight surfing the net!! But, there you go that's the way of the world.

I'm not saying the girl should have been arrested or anything, think I'm just regretting not having a go at a couple of guards (incidentally a man and woman) when I had the chance!
    You could of course press charges, but if it's still sore it might not stand up in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Yeah you'd want to have a stiff case against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Nunu wrote: »
    I was waiting to use a cash machine on Grafton St and 3 inebriated girls walked past. One of them turned around and grabbed my balls shouting 'Woohoo'. Cue hysterical laughter from the 3 of them...
    Why didn't you ask them for a free feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

u should have returned the favour and fed the ponie
    or were i come from "drop the laimh, dul ag snamh!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

If some drunken bint walked up to me and grabbed my balls, I'd press charges.

You sound like the type of bloke who doesn't get women trying to feel his balls often.

(Loser)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

now it makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 7,207 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Cant believe this hasnt been asked yet

Was she hot? ie big tats

• Advertisement
Advertisement