Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PW Boards Shawn Michaels Award for Poster You'd Most Like To See Return

• 14-12-2018 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes, people fall in and out of love with professional wrestling. Sometimes they need a break or become jaded or just don't have the time to dedicate to it anymore. That goes for posting online too. Over the years, we've had some really great posters and their contributions have been missed. The Shawn Michaels Award honours the poster that you'd most like to return. This year, I'll include the last dates of all nominees final posts
    • Moneymaker - Dropper of many pipebombs around these parts. 2 years, 3 months
    • Mr. Nice Guy - Not long gone but the people want MNG back more regularly. 4 months (excluding 2 posts this month)
    • Stereomaniac - Former PW Boards Rookie of the Year 2 years, 7 months
    • Hashtag_HEEL - Previous winner of this very award 2 years, 8 months
    • gimmick - Ex PW Moderator with 15 years worth of posts 1 year, 4 months

Who would you like to see back posting on PW Boards 17 votes

Moneymaker
    0% 0 votes
    Mr. Nice Guy
    23% 4 votes
    Stereomaniac
    47% 8 votes
    Hashtag_HEEL
    17% 3 votes
    gimmick
    11% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This one closes tomorrow. Get your vote in if you haven't already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Should i be offended i didn't make the list 🀔😔

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

ayatollah wrote:
    Should i be offended i didn't make the list

Most of the forum has left so no.

ayatollah wrote: »
    Should i be offended i didn't make the list ����

You gonna post this every year!?
    ayatollah wrote: »
    Should I be offended I'm not mentioned here??

Final reminder for the Shawn Michaels Award!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Omackeral wrote: »
    You gonna post this every year!?

yes

:p

The winner of the Shawn Michaels Award for Poster You'd Like To See Return is

Mr. Nice Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Cheers to those who voted for me. I went for Moneymaker and hope that he's doing well.

Seems there's quite a lot of us that are finding wrestling hard to love these days.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement