Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Wolfies - FG Werewolf Awards Voting

Comments

Pter wrote: »
    Has to be a duet with TB

Cool, I will get in touch with TB.

RBtC0kE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Cool, I will get in touch with TB.

this is the song!
    soz the quality is so bad there's no clips of it online

this is the song!
    soz the quality is so bad there's no clips of it online

I'm Indiana Jonesin' for that whip :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote:
    This was my first ever experience of Werewolf and as such is my fondest memory. I'm voting for it twice.

Errr..... Thanks? I think :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Stu Redman wrote:
    I'm Indiana Jonesin' for that whip

We'll really have to work on getting that move n*sync

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We'll really have to work on getting that move n*sync

Got an image of you and Stu in practice:

Jokes aside though, here's the theme music already composed and all. Just needs lyrics.

(Told you I'd get it posted somehow QB and Stu ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ok so looking to update the form.

Best Goodie Move

Strawberry Milkshake as seer in the Disney game.

Beakerjoe as seer in the BTTF game.

sKeith as vigilante in Westworld.

Andy125 as seer in Eastenders.

Jack Moore as seer in Vanillarama II.

Loughc as bodyvig in Sopranos
    Stu Redman as seer in Sopranos deserves a mention too
    patrickSTARR for his brief time in Stephen King is also a good play. Correctly named about 4 wolves

Best Baddie Move

Barney92 as SK in JP.

Necrominus as Orla/Winnie in Sherlock

fixxxer as Cujo in Stephen King

beakerjoe in Westworld

Tantrums

Necrominus in Overwatch.

Duffman breaking his laptop in BTTF.

Molly in Stephen King.

Probably Necrominus in BTTF as well actually.

Best Debut

Ardinn
    Comic Book Guy
    Fixxxer
    Gannicus
    Jack Moore
    Kitten K
    Mitsuko45
    Niccoyne12
    Rikand
    The Whole Year In
    Seantheman
    Sikke

Any further suggestions please let me know.

Been scouring the games for other plays that were good. Here's a few more and a few comments on the moves

Specifics in the moves:

Goodies:

Strawberry as seer in Disney - correctly peeked 6/6 wolves in her selections and also chose an apprentice correctly.

Beakerjoe as seer in BTTF - Peeked a converted wolf correctly prior to reveal, then bamboozled the wolf team with talk of the Almanac essentially turning the game on its head.

sKeith as vigilante in Westworld - shot a wolf and the SK on day 1 with no peeks or team mate assistance. Followed up with a third shot on a wolf on day 2.

andy125 as seer in Eastenders - peeked 2/2 wolves before revealing on the infamous 'night that never ended'

MicksJaguar as seer in Jurassic Park - double peek on Drumpot who, initially a villager - became activated after the first peek. Mick went back for more... and struck gold.

patrickSTARR as Beverley Marsh in Stephen King - subbed in cold on day 2 and correctly pointed out a number of wolves to the village before being killed that night in a fast and furious cameo.

Jack Moore as seer in Vanillarama II - correctly guessed 2/2 wolves, one a night 0 peek with little to no information. Wrapped the game up for the village by day 2.

Loughc as bodyvig in Sopranos - shot and killed 2 wolves and identified Tony Soprano to turn the game for the village.

Stu Redman as seer in Sopranos - correctly peeked 3 roles (2 evil, 1 good) in 3 nights before revealing.

Best Baddie Moves:

Barney92 as SK in Jurassic Park - won the game as a solo baddy, convincing most of the village he was on their side throughout.

Necro as Winnie/Orla in Sherlock - played two accounts (and the village) like a fiddle with the half-seer/sending message power claim. Involved in the wolf sweep

quickbeam as Moriarty in Sherlock - Sent the messages on behalf of Eustace. Part of the team that was involved in the wolf sweep

Bounty Hunter as Irene Adler in Sherlock - Cast out from the wolf room early on and survived to return near the end of the game. Part of the team that was involved in the wolf sweep

Rikand as Jeff Hope in Sherlock - Correctly poisoned the vigilante. Part of the team involved in the wolf sweep

Guffy as Charles Augustus Magnussen - Blackmailed the bodyguard into shooting the SK. Part of the team involved in the wolf sweep

fixxxer as Cujo in Stephen King - correctly IDed and blocked 3/3 power roles throughout the game.

beakerjoe in Westworld - threw his entire team under the bus in order to win the game as team wolf.

Drumpot in BTTF - outed wolf on day 3 but lasted two more days, giffing the place up and sowing much disinformation.

Stu Redman in BTTF - lasted until the final lynch, being trusted mostly and only timing stood between him and a famous victory.

Best Debut

Ardinn
    Comic Book Guy
    Fixxxer
    Gannicus
    Kitten K
    Mitsuko45
    Niccoyne12
    Rikand
    The Whole Year In
    Seantheman
    Sikke

Any further suggestions please let me know.

Sinbad311 to be added to both this list and the spreadsheet.

Oh and darkDOLLYumi from Disney for a full debut list up to now.

Whole Year Inn and Niccoyne12 did not complete their games so would remove.
    There's others such as Omackeral and breatheme but like the two above they did not complete their debuts so I'd be iffy about adding them.

• Advertisement

Great thanks Necro. Appreciate that.

Form updated.

Still taking suggestions for further options if anyone else wants some added in.

Its just a bit of fun, so no probs to nom yourself or a teammate. If you dont want to do so publicly, you can PM me.

Love the Pter award - and no I did not vote for Pter believe it or not :P

That one goes to, for me - partyjungle for posting on the game thread in Father Ted in an anon account.

Game was non-anon :pac:

Probably the funniest moment this side of Drumpot's deep obsession with talking about fingering people in Westworld...

FYI, if you submit multiple entries (which is fine since its an evolving thing), ill delete your old entry.

Shouldnt really matter, except anything you nominated will be goneso.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Are people submitting these before the final 2 games have been completed ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Not me sir, not me. I plan on giving everyone a fair shake. Vote Fixxxer 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

fixxxer wrote: »

If you need a campaign manager Valeyard is an advertising guru when it comes to elections. Although I dont think he actually won an election :)

sKeith wrote: »
    Are people submitting these before the final 2 games have been completed ? :eek:

People are free to if they want. No harm putting one in and changing your mind later!

Actually Vales mayoral campaign deserves a mention in the beaker category, or the goodie move category.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

fixxxer wrote: »

Hes better than that Mayor we had in Murray/Vale.

EDIT i see its been referenced, carry on!

• Advertisement

Im gonna dig out the list of people that voted for Vale. Just so we can shame them.

LIST OF SHAME
    The_Valeyard
    Drumpot
    Tritium
    MrKingsley
    Strawberry Milkshake

LIST OF SHAME
    The_Valeyard
    Drumpot
    Tritium
    MrKingsley
    Strawberry Milkshake

Any wolves in that bunch?

Kingsley was a patient zero and strawbs got converted N0

beakerjoe wrote: »

Strawbs and Kings. Not counting Vale, 50 / 50 Villagers to Wolves voted for Vale

Ah I was just looking at the spreadsheet, both down as Wolves on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭tritium

beakerjoe wrote: »

Not likely to be me anyway! I don’t exactly have the best track record for drawing the wolf card....

....and people still tell me I look wolfy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tritium wrote: »
    Not likely to be me anyway! I don’t exactly have the best track record for drawing the wolf card....

....and people still tell me I look wolfy :pac:

Wolfiest post in this thread.

Im gonna dig out the list of people that voted for Vale. Just so we can shame them.

I'd have voted for Vale if I was playing that game. Only person who put effort into a campaign to get elected. And he did appoint the apprentice seer as the vigilante to be fair to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What game is this Vale thing referencing? Sounds like its worth a read back.

Advertisement