Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bon Jovi, RDS, 15th June 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Anyone any idea what the ticket prices are for this would be looking for GA tickets not pushed if it golden circle or not

I think GA is E98. Could be wrong though. They could be cheaper. In presale last week I just found GC and clicked buy!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I just found GC and clicked buy!

What price?

What price?

E116, including fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

8am is way too early for a ticket sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Got 2 codes for presale.

Any takers?

PM me if interested.

Codes Gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Have a presale code but the link I got sent isnt working

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got a ticket Block C row C

€116.35

Not sure if it's a good seat

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

MCD3E7Q5LE

Pre sale code.

Hopefully it's use to someone here 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

Got sorted with 2 tickets that was the easiest process in regards to getting tickets I've had in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭claregal1

Was lucky to get 2 Gold Circle tickets €232 for both .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Got my gold circle tickets! Lovely start to the day ;)

Have a presale code but the link I got sent isnt working

Did you use the link to access the presale? Copy and paste it into browser

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Got my tickets too and for a friend after.
    Definetly the most stress free ticket purchase so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Sorry bon Jovi wants 116 euro without Richie Sambora. Give it up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Id love to know what the break down in ticket prices are. Ticketmaster take 18 euro i wonder what MCD etc take and what the band actually get. Funny enough we are not the dearest on the tour for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cheerilee

Aghh my husband and I both got two pairs of tickets on the presale he didnt know i was getting them as a surprise :mad:, only need one pair, do you reckon this will sell out on Thursday as need to sell one pair of tickets , not looking for any profits just the cost of the tickets!

Cheerilee

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Cheerilee wrote: »
    Aghh my husband and I both got two pairs of tickets on the presale he didnt know i was getting them as a surprise :mad:, only need one pair, do you reckon this will sell out on Thursday as need to sell one pair of tickets , not looking for any profits just the cost of the tickets!

Cheerilee

Can you cancel one of the orders with TM?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

roadmaster wrote: »
    Id love to know what the break down in ticket prices are. Ticketmaster take 18 euro i wonder what MCD etc take and what the band actually get. Funny enough we are not the dearest on the tour for a change

Ticketmaster don't get anywhere near 18 euro, there paid a small fee by pomotors and then they make there money off the booking fee anywhere from 3.50 a ticket to 6.80 for bigger shows

• Registered Users Posts: 10,639 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Cheerilee wrote: »

Cheerilee
    kcdiom wrote: »
    Can you cancel one of the orders with TM?

Yes, you can: "Our tickets are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase up until two weeks before the event."

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/ourguarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭roadmaster

colmufc wrote: »
    Ticketmaster don't get anywhere near 18 euro, there paid a small fee by pomotors and then they make there money off the booking fee anywhere from 3.50 a ticket to 6.80 for bigger shows

your right for two tickets they charged me 13.70 which is sill robbery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cheerilee

Yes, you can: "Our tickets are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase up until two weeks before the event."

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/ourguarantee

Brilliant thanks so much!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Anyone want a code? I have only bought 2 tickets with my code so there’s 4 still available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Anyone want a code? I have only bought 2 tickets with my code so there’s 4 still available

Hi, yeah could I get it? Thanks a million

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If anyone has a code I'd appreciate it, Mrs Clareman has announced she'd love to go

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm just looking for 2 tickets by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm just looking for 2 tickets by the way

Drop me a PM mate. I only bought 4 on my code.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 63 ✭✭flange888

Delighted with myself got 4 tickets for the Gold Circle this morning, it's about the only success I have recently had in regards to getting tickets to concerts

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I bought 2 tickets for my SIL and my husband also bought 2 not knowing I had.
    Can I get a refund on 2? And if so how do I go about it as ticketmaster won’t reply to my emails

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Natters88

Does anyone has a presale link and code that they haven’t used fully? I’m looking to secure 2 tickets only. Would be so grateful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Natters88 wrote:
    Does anyone has a presale link and code that they haven’t used fully? I’m looking to secure 2 tickets only. Would be so grateful

Send me a pm. Only got 2 so 4 still available

Advertisement