Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Short Story Authors/Poets and Artists wanted!

• 25-08-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭

Can't post the image but here's the link: https://collectireland.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/along-the-line-ad.png

Basically, I'm looking for short story writers, artists, poets, cartoonists to contribute to a new Irish magazine. The magazine will be very retro in style and the first issue - almost completed - is due towards the end of the year. I can't be more specific about it without giving away too much information. Accepted contributions will be paid for but nobody - including myself - are going to get rich out of it!

In the first instance please contact me via the link above and we can take it from there.

Thread approved by Das Kitty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Is it specifically for Irish writers?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Livvie wrote: »
    Is it specifically for Irish writers?

Irish writers, or writers living in Ireland or short stories/poems whatever about Ireland - if possible. :)

Advertisement